Tagged (By weaponmistress and MidnightCrasher)

Reina (Me):I just been tagged by weaponmistress-chan and MidnightCrasher-chan!

Rinne:Well? are you going to answer those questions?

Reina (Me):Yep! here going~

The Questions and my answers;

1.Do I have a crush?

I do have alot of crushes in Inazuma Eleven and other anime but i rather choose Inazuma Eleven since it's my number 1 favorite anime!

1.Ibuki Munemasa and Shindou Takuto.

Reina:Don't judge me that i love them at the same time *pouted*

2.Yukimura Hyouga.

Rinne:Why do you like Yukimura?

Reina:Because he's kinda reminded me of a cute snow/winter panther! even his hissatsu techniques had it!

3.Namikawa Rensuke.

Reina:I don't know about him...but somehow he caught my attention...so yeah...

4.Minamisawa Atsushi.

Reina:Don't ask....

5.Kishibe Taiga.

Reina:Same with Yukimura but he's a lion! A cute little lion!.

6.Taiyou Amemiya

Reina:He's friendly and good at soccer! He kinda reminded me of the sun!.

7.Miyabino Reiichi.

Reina:Well.....he's kinda cute....to be honest...

8.Suzuno Fuusuke.

Reina:He's kinda cool.....to me at least....

9.Fudou Akio.

Reina:Again Don't ask....

10.Afuro Terumi (Aphrodi).

Reina:Because i like his maroon red eyes cause red is one of my favorite colours.

Reina (Me):And many more but too much to list down.So on to the next questions!

2.Middle Name?

Reina:I don't really had a middle name since my real name is Malay but most of my friends call me Jasmin!

3.Height?

Reina:Um....it's 5'1....while Rinne's height is 6'8! although she's younger than i am! T-T

4.Shoes Size?

Reina:....Um.....I forgot....Gomenasai....hehe..

5.Eye color?

Reina:if in anime is pink eyes while in real life is hazel brown or chocolate brown eyes.I don't know which one since my friends told me that.

6.Last time you cried?

Reina:The last time i cried....a few months ago....a mean girl who always bulling me....she's my worst enemy along her friends!

7.Biggest Fear?

Reina:Losing the one i love espeacially my besties in wattpad weaponmistress,MimiMa9,MidnightCrasher,DarkRose-Chan and many more!.I also afraid of Bugs....dangerous animals....

8.Last song i listened to?

Reina:actually i always listening to song and music.But the last song i listened today was 'I will never let you down' by Rita Ora~.

9.Last Person I tesxted?

Reina:Um....i don't remember....so Gomenasai...but in wattpad it was weaponmistress a.k.a Christina! even her name sound cute to me!.

10.Favorite App?

Reina:Wattpad and Youtube.reason why i loves wattpad is where all of my friends from different counrty.My reason why i love Youtube it's because i always listerning to songs on youtube app.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm not going to tagged any one so you're saved! if some of you would like to do this.

Then don't need to shy about it.I don't mind that you answering those quesrions.

So bye for now! Until we met again!