Kazemaru Ichirouta x Neko! Reader (Lucky)

Kazemaru Ichirouta a.k.a Nathan Swift
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reina/Rei:Next is.......Kazemaru Ichirouta!

Kazemaru:I'm next huh?

Reina/Rei:Yup! lucky for you (Y/n)-chan is a Neko! And she is the cute girl with a pure-hearted.

Rinne:So who request it?

Reina/Rei:Requested by VelvetChibi and hope you will enjoy this!

(N/n)=Nickname
(F/c)=Favorite Colour
(H/c)=Hair colour
(E/c)=Eyes colour

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) Pov

I was walking around the school ground looking for my classroom.I was the new students of Raimon Juniar High and the students of school was nice but mostly of them were boys......

I just come back to Japan from my homeland London 'I wonder if Endou-kun went to this school.....' my train of thoughts was interrupted by a loud familiar voice shouting.

"WATCH OUT!!!" as i quickly turned around just in time to caught the object then i realized it was a soccer ball.

"I'm so sorry that the soccer ball almost hit you!" A boy with a Familiar Orange headband said while scratching his neck.

Then i widened my (E/c) orbs,it was like magic! first i thought about meeting him again and then him appeared right in front of me!

"E-Endou-kun?!" I shouted in shocked as he looked at me confused but then he widened his eyes.

"(N-N/n)-chan!" Endou yelled as a group of people appeared behind him then a girl with short dark green hair took a step forward.

"Endou-kun? Do you know this girl?" The girl asked as Endou grinned like there is no tomorrow at her.

"Minna! This is my Childhood Friend from London (Y/n) (L/n)" Endou said then he turned toward me again.

"(N/n)-chan! Do you still play soccer?!" Endou shouted at the top of his lungs as i sweatdropped.

"Y-You K-Know that you didn't n-need to shouted l-like t-that" i muttered as i sweatdropped more.

"Gomen...(N/n)-chan...hehe" Endou mumbled while scratching his neck.

"Back to the question,Yes i still play soccer and it's also one of my reason why i came back here" i stated and i could swore that Endou-kun's eyes were sparkling?

"Then Will you join the soccer club?!" Endou-kun yelled in excited as i nodded my head with a smile.

Endou-kun jumped in joy "You hadn't changed at all,Endou-kun" i said as i let out a small giggled.

As we make our way toward the soccer field.Endou-kun stood in front of the goal with huge grin on his face.

"Ready? Endou-kun!" i shouted as the soccer ball was between my feets."I'm Ready!" Endou-kun shouted while getting ready.

"Here i come!" i yelled as i kicked the ball high up in the air.I jumped aftering it with (F/c) aura surrounded the ball and myself.

"Kitten Blast!" i yelled as i kicked the ball twice heading toward the goal then the ball tranform into a cat with (H/c) fur and (E/c) eyes.

"God's hand!" Endou-kun yelled as a huge hand appeared in front of him but the shoot went straight though it.

"There was awesome!" Endou-kun stated as the whole team surrounded me while asking questions about how Great i am.