Suzuno Fuusuke x Fairy! Princess! Reader (Snow Love)

Suzuno Fuusuke (Gazel) a.k.a Bryce Whitingale
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rei:It's almost Chrismas! before everyone want to spend the special holiday of the year! So Merry Chrismas! Everyone! and This is my first gifts to my lovely reader!

Rinne:For the first lucky character that is....Suzuno Fuusuke also as known as Gazel!

Suzuno:......I know it's almost chrismas and all but why i'm the first one?

Rei:When i think about Chrismas is almost near that day.and i thought you would made a good choice for this one shot.

Tenma:Why?

Rei:(Y/n)-chan is a fairy and a princess too and made (Y/n)-chan as known as the Snow Fairy Princess.

Tenma:Oh,I get it now!

Rinne:Onto the story!

(F/n)=Friend's name
(F/c)=Favorite coloured

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) Pov

i was watching over the humans as they were having getting for the special holiday of the year since it was almost Chrismas after all.

And the day that we're Snow Fairies making snow fallen from the clouds that we hide ourselves from humans.

We're Snow Fairies also granded wishes but only on Chrismas or A Snow day and here i was hiding a white cloud.

As I was watching a group of people giving presents to each others.They seem to be the same age as me but we all know that Fairies live a longer life than humans can.

And we're fairies don't ages.you all might wondering why i'm watching them? because i'm falling in love with a human who is one of those people that i am watching now.

A white haired boy named Suzuno Fuusuke that was his real name and his other name was Gazel right?.

"He's so dreamy~" i stated as He was fighting with a red haired boy with golden eyes "Ice Princess!" The red haired boy insult.

"Tulip Head!" Suzuno insult backed with a small smirked on his lips.Well,i has to agree with Suzuno since that boy hairstyles does look like a tulip.

"Why you little?!" the red haired boy yelled in furious while Some other boys held him backed.

i giggled at this 'Oh...i wish that i could be together with him and show how much i love him...' i thought but i couldn't.

Fairies are not allowed to be with humans since the day when my mother died because my father's life was about to end since he was human and my mother didn't want that to happen.

She used all of her powers to be with the man she loved back to life but she didn't have enough powers to do it so.

Instated she lost her own body and gets teleport to another where all the souls was lost from their bodies as spirit.

this happened about 10,000 years ago after a few hours i was born to the world since then my Grandmother doesn't wanted that to happen to me like her daughter did.

Since i was on the next line of the new Snow Fairies Queen.And my Grandmother wanted me to find a mate who will be the next king.

But all of the male fairies didn't even caught my attention or even to make my heart beat faster than normal.