Kidou Yuuto x Oc (Matchmaking)

Kidou Yuuto a.k.a Jude Sharp
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reina/Rei:Next up is.....Kidou Yuuto!

Kidou:What?!

Rinne:Sis? why is this one shot call 'Matchmaking'?

Reina/Rei:Glad you ask...well...This one shot requested by weaponmistress and her Oc is;

Name:Watanabe Chieko
Age:14
Personality:Cold,Kind,Humorous and she smile alot.
Appearance:Teal seafoam eyes,Black hair.

Reina/Rei:You (Rinne) and me (Rei) are going to be in the one shot as The Watanabe Twins and Chieko as our Onee-chan.

Rinne:Now it's my time to shine! *sparkling*

Kidou:......

Reina/Rei:Don't worry about it! me and Rinne are going make sure that you and our little sweet Chieko-chan or should i say 'Onee-chan' gets together!

Kidou:*blushed**sighed* Fine.

Reina/Rei:Yeah! Now Onto the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chieko Pov

It was just any normal day at the soccer field and i was staring at a certain someone and he was my best friend 'I wish we could be more than friend...' I thought.

I was so deep in thought that i didn't heard my sisters were shouting my name "Chiekonee-chan! Stop daydreaming already!!" Rinne was slightly shaking me.

Then i finally snapped out of it "Oh....sorry about that" I mumbled then Rei walked toward us with a worried look on her face.

"Chiekonee-chan? why did you keep do-" Rei was about to finish her sentence but then she suddenly smirked at me and dragging her twin sister toward Natsumi,Aki and Haruna since they were one of the managers while i was one of the players as a midfileder.

I titled my head to the side "What is she up to now?" i whispered as i sighed but then i heard someone spoke behind me.

"Umm....Chieko?" I almost froze where i was standing as i slowly turned my head.

"K-Kidou! is there something you need?" I asked try not to stuttered.

"I was wondering that maybe we could practice together since we're the only one without a partner" Kidou stated as i quickly looked around.

He was right,everyone in the team have already partner up and we were the only one left."You're right....Well what are we waiting for? Let go!" i said smiling.

'I could had swore i saw he blushed...hmm....Oh well maybe it was my Imagination' i thought as practice begin.

Rei Pov

"Why did you dragging me away from Onee-Chan?" My twin sister Rinne asked as i smiled like there is no tomorrow.

"Rinne,You know about that Onee-Chan have a huge crush on Kidou-kun right?" I said as she nodded her head.

"Why about it?" She demanded as i slightly smirked "Cause Kidou-kun felt the same way as her" i stated still smirking.

"What? are you lying?" Rinne asked in disbelief "If you don't believe me then ask Haruna herself" i said.