Fubuki Shirou X OC (My Cute Little Flower)

Reina:This one shot was requested by my so lovely sweet senpai and best friend DarkRose-Chan.here is her oc info~

Name:Akari Sakura
Age:13-14
Personality:Cute,very shy,innocent and nice.
Appearance:

Reina:In this one shot,i will be using one of my oc,her name is Fubuki Katsumi

Reina:In this one shot,i will be using one of my oc,her name is Fubuki Katsumi.She has long silver hair and her eyes is blue.She is the little sister of the Fubuki Twins and she is only 13 year old.She have a crush on Gouenji XD.Now onto the Romance! XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akari Pov

"W-What?!" I exclaimed with wider eyes as Rika and Touko was begging me to go inside of a haunted house?!

"Pretty Please~ Sakura-chan!" Rika and Touko begged in unison with puppy eyes...

'They're used the puppy eyes on me....they look so cute...i can't say no to that!...' i thought before sighing.

"F-Fine...just once okay?" I muttered quietly as they cheered before they starts smirking at me...?

"Why are yo-" i was cut off by a very familiar gentle voice....... "Akari-chan?" i slowly turn around to see....

"F-Fubuki-kun?! W-W-Why are y-you d-doing h-here?! I-I thought y-you went b-back to H-Hokkaido?!" I stuttered on my words.

'Why do i always stutter when i'm near Fubuki-kun?....' i thought trying hard not to let Fubuki-kun see my blushs.

Fubuki-kun just smiles softly at me "Actually my ride broken down before i could get in and Endou and the others invited me here" Fubuki stated with closed eyes smiles.

I look at the others with a confused look and some of them were smirking at me while the other just give me a 'Gomenasai Akari-chan/san'.

"Go ahead you two!" Rika exclaimed as she push us inside the haunted house and i was already held onto Fubuki's right arm.

Fubuki Pov

Akari quickly held on my right arm,i blush at Akari's sudden action but lucky for me it was dark inside the haunted house.

I pat her head as she look up at me "It's okay I'm here and i won't let anything hurt you,i promise" i said with softly eyes.

Akari starts to calm down a bit but then a bunch of monsters appearted from no where stood in front of us.

"KKKKYYYAAAHHH!!!!" Akari screams at the top of her lungs as she was now hugging my waist tightly.

'Even her screaming was cute....' i thought as i blushs more after realising how tight Akari held on me.

~Meanwhile~Katsumi Pov

"Rika-chan....why did you push Onii-chan and Akari-chan inside of that?" I ask still having no idea for this reason.

"Cause Akari-chan have a crush on your Onii-chan~" Touko said in a sing song tone of hers.

"Really?" i ask with already wider eyes 'It's made thing easy for Onii-chan...' i thought with a small smile.

"But why did you push them inside that haunted house for?" Endou asks.

~Rika's plan~

[Get A (Akari) and B (Fubuki) together inside of a haunted house then Bam! They will become a couple in no time]

I sweatdropped at Rika when she say 'Bam' part,but we didn't know that we push inside the haunted house.

"Eh?...AAAHHHH!!!" Endou and the others along with me screams except Gouenji,Kidou, Fudou and Kazemaru.

(Reina:Cool Boys Team! XD)

As for me,i quickly held on Gouenji and i didn't bother to hide my blushs since it's quite dark in here.

~Back to Akari Pov~

I hear screaming from not too far away "Did you hear that?" i ask Fubuki as he shook his head.

"We are almost there" Fubuki said looking ahead as i follow his gaze to see the light in front of us.

"Let run for it Fubuki-kun" I demanded really hoping to get out of here.

Fubuki nodded as he grab my hand then run toward the entrance,i could felt my face getting hotter by the sudden touch.

We're finally reach to the entrance stood in front of the haunted house and...we're still holding each other hands...

"U-Ummm...Fubuki-kun? y-you know t-that you c-can let g-go of m-my hand n-now?" i said sttutering.

Fubuki look at me before looking down at our hands "I don't mind that we're holding each other hands" Fubuki stated while doing a closed eyes smiles.

But then he look kinda serious when he look at me in the eyes "Akari-chan...i want to tell you something...ever since we met each other.." Fubuki said with a serious tone.

"W-What it is then? Fubuki-kun?" i said nervously looking straight at Fubuki's greyish green eyes.

Fubuki starts to move closer and remove my bangs then kiss on my forehead,i blushs deep red as a tomato.

"F-F-F-Fubuki-kun?!" my face was getting redder and redder "Akari-chan....I really li- Wait no I love you Sakura-chan" Fubuki said with a small blush.

"W-What?" I asks in disbeliaf,i can't believe my own ears! Fubuki even use my first name for the first time,Fubuki continued on.

"Ever since we met each other....I fall head over heel for you...You are my cute little flower Sakura-chan" Fubuki said hoping eyes.

I can't believe it...He love me back...he even call me as his cute little flower...i know that my face was glowing red now..

"I....I...I-I....feel t-the same w-way.
..Shirou-kun..." i stated shyly as Shirou's eyes wider then his features become softer.

He sudden pull me into a tight hug like he never want to let go again "E-Eh? Shirou?" i muttered quietly ignoring my huge blushs.

"I'm glad that you feel the same way as i do...Sakura..." Shirou whispered into my ears.

i felt a smile growing on my face while enjoying our company with each other until....

Snap! Snap! Snap!

"Aww~ They look so cute together! My plan's work!" Rika cheered as she held her phone in camera mode.

"Rika! You just ruin their moments!" Katsumi exclaimed with a pout,i can't just believe them!

They were watching us the whole time?! I think i'm going to faint...Shirou quickly grab my hand once again.

He starts to leading us toward somewhere "Where are we going?" i asks with a confused look.

Shirou look at me before smiles "Somewhere that we can be alone and away from Rika and the others" Shirou said.

I nodded happily and that's how we become a couple afterward.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reina:I hope you all enjoy this one shot espeacially DarkRose-Chan a.k.a Rand-senpai 😊

Rinne:Request are still open!

Everyone:Sayonara Minna!