Kirino Ranmaru x Neko! Oc (Secret Love Letter)

Kirino Ranmaru a.k.a Gabriel Garcia (Gabi)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reina:Kirino Ranmaru! you're up next!

Kirino:I'm here and Who requested me?

Reina:Requested by starruzzz and i really loved her works of inazuma eleven! and here is her oc's info;

Name:Ayami Miyu
Age:13
Personality:Very outgoing,cheerful,Deredere but can be a Tsundere when it comes to her crush.
Appearance:Light blue hair,azure eyes,she tend tied her hair up into a bun on a hot day,She tend tied her hair into a ponytail when she's play sport,a light blue jacket to school,On a normal day she wore a white tanktop with a black sleeveless shirt underneath,some short,a pair of high top shoes and a red flannel tied around her waistline

Reina:Now,Onto the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miyu Pov

I was in the hallway with a letter in my hands in front of Kirino Ranmaru-senpai's shoes locker and he's my huge crush.

Since the first day of school and he help me find my class cause i was lost that day.

He's Kind and Caring too.....i kinda have tiny small crush on him since i first met him.

But right after i'd join the soccer club as a player and i realized that He was also a member of the club as a defender.

We become closer friends after i'd join the soccer club but i always call him 'baka' when he asked me about my love life or embrassed me in published.

Even though i call him a 'baka',i still head over heel for him.Aoi and the other managers suggested that i should confess to him.

my tsundere mode swifted on when ever we're talked about Kirino-senpai.

"Come on! Miyu-chan! you need at least let him know about your feelings!" Midori shouted pop out of no where.

"Gyah! Don't scared me like that! you almost give me a heart attack!" i exclaimed with both of my hands holding the light blue letter tightly.

"Whoops,Gomenasai Miyu-chan" Midori said as Akane and Aoi pop out next to her.

"i think you should put the letter inside Kirino's shoes locker cause he's coming this way" Akane stated with her innocence look on her face.

My eyes widened as i slightly panicking and quickly put the love letter inside Kirino's shoes locker.

We hide ourselves near the shoes locker where Kirino-senpai wouldn't see us.As he was talking with his best friend,Shindou.

Kirino Pov

"Shindou,i keep tell you that she doesn't like me like the way i feels toward her" i stated as i sighed deeply.

"You just don't see the way she's acted toward you only" Shindou said as he opened his shoes locker and took out his outdoor shoes.

"Even she does acted differently toward me doesn't mean that she like me and she even call me 'baka' and judging the tone of her voice.She seem to hate me...." i muttered.

It's hurt that she doesn't like me back but at least if she's happy with someone else....then i'll try my best to supported her.

Even i had to lose the love of my life....i'll always put on a smile for her's sake.....