Chapter ♚ Fifteen

Note at end of chapter like normal lovelys <3

Dedicated to: Tegannice123 Tegannice123 For all of your encouraging votes <3

*Mature content*

The Wolf Prince | Chapter Fifteen

My entire body quivers with fear underneath Grayson's.

His being seethed with anger and deceit but his eyes told me a different story. He looked at me with sad, broken eyes. This was something I'd seen him do a lot recently. It was like he was trying his hardest to show me no empathy or weakness but every time I looked into those crimson eyes I saw nothing but a deep sadness. It seemed to be buried deep within him, like something was broken, something that couldn't easily be fixed. And I understood this in a way, I get it. He lost his father in the same way I had lost my mother, they were brutally murdered.

At that thought my mind did a complete halt. This whole time I had been pissed of at him for his father kidnapping me at a young age yet my father had killed his father without a second thought. At least I was here, alive and breathing. He's the one that should have been pissed off at me.

Yes, being kidnapped at a young age had been traumatizing, and I hand nightmares quite frequently about the brutal beatings I had received. But that's all, I couldn't remember anything else. Where I couldn't remember Grayson remembered everything, his father died in his arms. And here I was pissed off at him for no reason, lacking trust in him for no reason. So far he had been nothing but truthful to me about what his father had done to us, about how he poisoned us, yet I was still holding his fathers wrongdoings against him.

And so as I looked up into those waiting sad eyes, I knew I didn't know how to answer him. I didn't want to lie yet I didn't want to tell him what I had really been doing. So I let him assume the worst. I mean, I wouldn't doubt that he assumed that I was out frolicking and flirting around with the Alpha rogue, with Kyran. So I didn't say a word and just let him assume.

I hugged him. I pulled my arms from underneath his body and enveloped him in a tight hug, letting my face bury into his neck. I breathed in his scent, he smelled of musty cologne that made my nose tickle. I knew he wasn't expecting this, expecting such affection because he hesitated before wrapping his big arms around me, hugging me back.

"I'm sorry," I whisper into his warm neck. He shakes his head in response, nudging his face in the crook of my neck. "I won't do it again, I promise." I vow, not really thinking about the consequences of my words.

He pulls back, and looks at me for a moment, analyzing my face for what seemed like decades. Finally he rests his forehead against mine, letting out a pent up breath. "I can't lose you," his voice breaks, and his eyes lock mine.

"You won't," I mumble, my gaze drifting from his sad eyes down his strong jaw line. "You're my mate," my gaze drops lower, lower, to his parted lips. I didn't know what I was thinking; hell I don't think there was a single thought running through my head other than how beautiful the creature before me was. And then, looking from his lips, to his sad eyes I regretted pushing him away the last time, I regretted rejecting him. I knew I had hurt him and I really didn't intend to, I just didn't think I was ready. I wasn't in my right mind, but who knows maybe I'm not in my right mind now.

"Are you sure?" Grayson asks, his gaze flickering to my lips briefly.

That was when I threw out the image of our parents together, cheating on my father. I pretended like it never even happened, like it was never my business and I had never found out. And really, what affect did it have on me? Grayson's father wasn't my mothers mate, but Grayson was sure as hell my mate.

Pushing his body weight up onto his forearms, Grayson hovered above me, his eyes drifting closed as he captured my lips with his. His lips were rough, but his kiss was gentle, like I was fragile and he didn't want to break me. Complete opposite of what I was expecting considering he literally threw me onto the bed merely a second ago.

Our lips moved in rhythm, and I pushed my fingers through his soft brown hair, pulling in response when his tongue flicked out and traced my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I granted eagerly, letting his tongue battle with mine.

I wrapped my legs around his torso, desperately wanting to feel closer to him, needing the feeling of his body flush against mine, wanting to feel the tingles his touch leaves everywhere. Needing the distraction. A deep moan slips from the back of his throat and he grabs the back of my thigh, sliding me closer to his heated body. I moan back in response and gently nibble on his bottom lip, a smirk feathered on my lips.

He growls at this, not liking the way I'm toying with him, teasing him, so he removes his swollen lips from mine and moves to my neck, tracing his tongue along my jaw line and then gently nibbling my ear lobe. I cry out in frustration at his tease, my hands balling into fists, holding tight to his thin t-shirt. A shirt that needed to be removed, now.

I wiggle underneath him, trying to get space between us to reach for the hem of his shirt. He growls and attacks my neck, biting and sucking at every piece of flesh he can.

I sloppily pull the shirt above his head and marvel at his chest.

Grayson had a damn nice body. He was chiseled and in great shape. I ran my hands down his bare skin, my fingers following the lines of his abs, but really I wanted my fingers on a different set of lines slightly more south.

He ground himself against me, his manhood hard against me. I tremble beneath him; letting him attack my neck, grind against my body. That night I let him have my lips, my heart and my mind. That night I fell asleep in bed, with a very topless Grayson Kade.

HELLO <3 SO THAT HAPPENED. How do we feel about THAT happening? ;D I dunno. Anyway, I changed Grayson's last name from Roth to Kade, partly because it was sexier ;) Sorry it was so short; I just thought that was a peaceful place to end that chapter.

Thank you so much for all of your support and please don't forget to keep voting and comment down below how you felt about this chapter ;D I feel like there's gunna be some pretty mixed feelings!

Love,

         Bree <3