Chapter ♚ Sixteen

Hello <3 SUPER  awesome news at end of chapter!

Dedicated to: Assassincreed4 (Assassincreed4) who literally told me that this story was a pleasant gift. LIKE, YOU'RE LITERALLY THE NICEST ILY <3 *happy cries* *gives out hugs*

The Wolf Prince | Chapter Sixteen

The next morning I woke up with Grayson's strong arm wrapped around my waist, and his face buried into the crook of my neck. He slept beside me in a pair of sweat pants that hung dangerously low on his waist, his hair was a mess and he was shirtless, which was also extremely dangerous.

I inhaled a deep breath, trying to control my escalating breathing and clear my mind. Which apparently was the best time for Grayson to let out a low moan and scrape his sharp teeth slowly against the base of my neck, my breathing hitched in response, my body and mind humming with anticipation.

He was awake now, seducing my body with his razor teeth and throaty moans. My back arched in hunger to get closer to the man tormenting me. I wanted to be his; I suddenly wanted everybody to know that I was his mate, that I was his lover and no one could replace me. No one could do to what my mother did to my father, to me. I wouldn't let that happen.

Grayson's lips trailed up my neck, to nip at the lobe of my ear. "Good morning," he whispered deeply. I opened my mouth to respond, but it was left hanging open as Grayson pushed off the bed with a grunt and reached for his shirt, a cocky grin plastered on his lips. "I have business with The Crown," he pulled the shirt over his head swiftly, and then ruffled his hair back into place. I was unmoving, lost in a trance from his smugness and sexiness. "I will be back for you later," he smirked with a wink, striding out of my bedroom, leaving me laying there utterly speechless.

What an asshole.

What a teasing little asshole. I could have sworn he was going to mark me then and there, and I would have let him too. And 'I will be back for you later', what the hell was that implying? There was no way in hell that I was his little puppet and I would play into his arms just how he wanted me to. He had another thing coming for him later if he thought that I was his puppet, I smirked devilishly. He must be blinded to not know that he was actually the puppet, and I the puppet master.

I lay in bed until my arousal diminished, then I got up and padded to the closet to get ready for my day.

Today I decided against my usual fighting leathers and combat boots, I wasn't looking for the tough look, no, today I was aiming to look sexy. I wasn't dressing up for anyone in particular but myself.

I had an hour before Grayson left to deal with pack business in Shadowland, which gave me plenty of time to get ready. After throwing on a pair of black stilettos and a short black dress that was practically nothing more than a second skin, I curled my hair into long, waves that flowed down my back, and winged out my eyeliner. A smirk grew on my red lips in the mirror. I could look dangerously sexy if I wanted to.

Yet again, I had decided to hell with training. Today I had decided that I'd rather have a nice fun girl's day with Harley, since recently I felt like I haven't been around her other than when we were training the pack. Harley had the idea of including Joyce's mate Rosa in our girl's night since we were going to be working beside her training the pack.

Once I was presentable, I left the bedroom.

I heard Grayson's voice the moment I made it to the bottom step. A shiver waved through my body once I realized he was angry, his voice deep and clipped. What the hell was he still doing here? He should have left an hour ago. But most importantly, why the hell was he so angry? Absentmindedly my legs began to move down the hall toward Grayson's deep growl, my heels softly clicking on the hard wood floor.