Chapter ♚ Seventeen

The second update for today :)

Dedicated to: IzzyPreston6 (IzzyPreston6) like I said I would *hugs* thank you!

Shout out to: cherryschnapps (cherryschnapps) *hugs* thank you for all of your support :)

The Wolf Prince | Chapter Seventeen

I was beyond pissed off.

I wouldn't be able to formulate the proper words to describe how upset and disappointed I was in Grayson even if they existed. And here I wanted to ditch my girls to cuddle with the alpha pup. And here I was trying to accept him, to be nicer and to trust him. And there he was disrespecting me and calling me nothing but his pet.

Screw him.

I was nobody's pet or toy or plaything, and I sure as hell wouldn't be treated like I was one.

I sighed, taking a drink from my fruity vodka. Grayson and I had been all over the map recently, our emotions running haywire. I couldn't decide how I felt about anything. I didn't want to fight with him; I didn't want more problems adding up. Things were already shaky between the two of us as it was and this lack of trust and utter disrespect wasn't going to improve the situation.

"He what?!" Harley nearly screamed, slamming down her drink making it slop over the rim of her cup. I nodded silently and held up my bruised wrist for her and Rosa to see. Harley shook her head in disappointment, taking a drink from her cup, and Rosa just sat there staring at my bruised arm like she couldn't believe what she was seeing, and to be honest I couldn't believe it either. But it wasn't even just that, I wasn't going to stand for being called names.

I hopped down from my bar stool, leaving my empty bottle at the bar. The girls decided it would be best if we went out drinking tonight, and I couldn't agree more. I needed to get my mind off of all of the crap that had been happening recently. I needed a distraction.

I made my way to the dance floor, my hips swaying with every step. The girls joined me on the dance floor, swaying to the bass of the ear splitting music. I felt like I was in my element, I don't know if it was because of the alcohol or just the fact that I was happy and having a good time, for once.

The club we decided to hit up was on the outskirts of Shadowland. It was the most popular club between the five cities, and it was packed. I giggled, watching as Harley and Rosa clumsily bumped into people.

A song my The Chainsmokers came of and everybody screamed with excitement, Rosa and Harley jumped up and down, throwing their hands up.

I was lost in the music, doing my own little thing until I felt a pair of strong hands grab my waist, pulling me against their chest. My breath caught, and I tried to turn out of their grasp but to no avail.

"Hey baby," a male's voice slithered in my ear. I shuddered in disgust, my body going still. 

I looked anxiously around for Rosa and Harley but couldn't spot them anywhere. I begin to panic, my heart beating overtime. No way was this happening, this was supposed to be a fun night.

"Get off me," I ground out through clenched teeth, but the man only held me tighter, grinding into my ass. My stomach began tying in nervous knots and I felt the need to vomit, everywhere.

I didn't give a crap if the stranger groping me was hot or not, he had no respect. He was not in the right to just grab me because he felt like it. Just like Grayson was not in the right to call me names because he was pissed off.

I sighed, exasperated. "I said, let go of me," I bit out for the second time. The man laughed at me, full blown laughed, and ignored me nuzzling his face into my neck. My body went slack and my mind dizzy, this was not happening. I felt filthy and tried again to shove the dirt bag off of me.

To my surprise he flew off of me after I shoved him. I whipped around to see the man on the floor, and I right away knew that I wasn't the culprit of the man's collapse, Ky was.

I took a step back, my eyes darting between Ky, whom had his back to me, his hands were balled in fists and he was looming over the dirt bag on the ground, power radiated off of him.

"When the woman tells you to let go," Ky growls, kneeling beside the cowering dirt bag, grabbing the collar of his shirt, lifting him off the ground. "You let her go," Ky slams him to the floor, his biceps rippling and his back flexing from the force. The dirt bag cries out in pain as Ky stands up facing me.

"I'm sorry," Ky says, looking down at the floor, letting a hand run through his sexy jet black hair nervously. I shake my head in response, words getting caught in my throat.

As he began to turn away from me my stomach dropped. I didn't want him to leave again. "Wait," I said taking a quick step toward him. He stopped his back tense and turned to me. "Why are you here? Where are you going? Can I come?" The questions poured from my mouth like a waterfall, and I instantly blushed realizing how stupid and desperate I probably sounded to him.

Ky turned back around, a ghost of a smile on his lips. I smirked back with excitement, taking another step closer to him. I don't know why but I enjoyed his company, I knew he was dangerous and powerful, even more so than Grayson, but it only intrigued me to be around him more, it made me incredibly attracted to him.

Kyran extended his hand to me and I took it without a second thought. My hand was tingly where he touched me, my breathing growing chopped and quick. I was caught in a daze, thinking about the feeling of his strong hands other places, intimate places. And I began to crave him, and his touch and his smile and his everything.

In my drunken stupor I didn't realize where we were going once he helped me into a very nice and probably expensive may I add, sports car. I didn't notice that he didn't answer me for the second time as to why he was even in Shadowland in the first place.

I didn't notice this because I was too focused on his hand intertwined with mine. I was too focused on the feeling being around him gave me, and on his delicious scent. But I didn't care where we were going or what he was doing in this town because I trusted him.

Before we reached our destination I passed out, completely exhausted. I passed out, leaving myself completely vulnerable and defenseless next to an alpha rogue.

A rogue that I trusted.

Sorry I know it's a short chapter but this is my second post for today :)

It might have been boring but it was kind of a filler ;P

I have LOTS planned don't worry.

BAD NEWS:

  :( WE LOST OUR SPOT ON THE WEREWOLF GENRE :( I'M SO SAD. WE AREN'T EVEN A # ANYMORE :(

*CURLS UP IN A BALL AND BAWLS MY EYES OUT*

Don't forget to vote and we'll see if we can get that spot back <3