Chapter ♚ Thirty One

Hello lovelies  <3 I've been uploading a video on my YouTube (more like BookTube) everyday so I've been really busy (I'm posting everyday for the next 7 days as well because of Bookmas2016) If anyone is actually interested in my bookish videos and nonsense then here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJImEMWvgkRIA1UbAPXtATA

Anyway, enough self promo lol Let's get on with the chapter, WHICH I am sad/ happy to say, will PROBABLY be the second last chapter of this book :3 hehe.

Enjoy <3

The Wolf Prince | Chapter Thirty One

"So in other words," Kyran began, crossing his arms over his chest letting his eyes roam mine. "You want me to pledge my alliance, and myself completely to you." His eyes challenge mine, eating me in like I'm nothing but his starter for a large meal.

"It seems that way," I raise a brow at his scepticism, pondering over my lack of potions if he declines my proposal.

"Your biting off more than you can chew, Princess." Ky smirks, leaning against the concrete cell wall.

"I know what I'm up against." I growl, my nerves reaching a new peak.

"I don't think you do." Ky's eyes leave mine briefly and his eyes glaze over, like his lost in a trance, lost in his deep thoughts.

"I'm so fed up with people not thinking I can handle things." I yell, my voice echoing off the walls. I turn on my heel and begin to leave. "Fine stay here and rot, see if I care." I growl.

First my father thinking I'm not ready to be Alpha, now this. I'm not a kid, I can handle myself, just how the hell am I supposed to prove it?

I felt Ky's rough hang grasp my wrist and spin me around so that I'm facing him, merely a breath away. "That's not what I meant, Princess." He shakes his head, looking for the proper words to say.

"I don't know what your talking about."

"I know," he drops my wrist and lets out an exasperated sigh. "There is so much I yearn to tell you, so much you need to know." His whisper is soft and melodic in my ears, smoothing but desperate.

He is as desperate to give me secrets as I am to take them.

"Just tell me then," I reply, reaching a hand up to trace the rough stubble along his jaw. He shakes his head, swallowing nervously.

But I can't take his secrets if he won't give them.

"You will," I mumble more to myself then him. "As soon as I get you out of this castle." I smirk to myself.

I've trapped him.

I've trapped the Alpha Rogue in a corner that he can't escape from. Right now I have full control over what happens to him and what kind of answers I get in the end.

I'm in control.

I reach into my boot and pull out the gold dagger I had taken from the Prince's dresser. I watch as Ky analyzes it, his body tense and eyes narrowed.

"Do you like to take things that aren't yours?" He says suddenly and my entire frame freezes, the dagger becoming wobbly in my grasp.

"Pardon?" I whisper.

"I mean, first his shirt and now his weaponry? Princess, you're either a thief or investing way too much of your time into this guy." Ky grins, his eyes dancing with laughter at my reaction.

"How do you know it's not mine?" I raise a brow, my chin turned up.

"Because yours is in your other boot, and it matches your Katana. Princess, don't test me."

"Touché." I smirk. "Well, maybe I'll get lucky and this Prince will end up being handsome." I tease, my cheeks slowly growing hot. I mean, being with a Prince wouldn't be all that bad.

"Yeah, we'll see about that." Ky bites his bottom lip attempting to hold back a smirk. I reach up and slowly pull his lip from between his teeth, my eyes locking with his.

"Next time it's going to be me biting that lip." I smirk, taking his line straight from his very own wicked lips.

"Must I remind you? Don't test me Princess." He smirks, taking the dagger from my grasp to position it over his hand. He lowers the blade and drags it across the rough skin of his palm. I watch as a crimson line appears across his hand, the blood prickling from his slice.

I take the dagger and follow in suit, wincing as I drag the dagger across my left hand as well. I look back up to Ky who is already watching me, his eyes tense.

I place my hand between us, palm up and fingers spread wide.

"I vow my full honesty." Ky begins, his eyes locked on mine. "I vow protection over you, and anyone you love." He shudders in a breath. "I pledge my alliance to you." He pauses for a second.

"I pledge my services and myself solely to you, Shira."

Kyran lets the blood from his hand drop into the blood pooling in my palm, sealing the promises he just vowed. Our blood mixed and it burned my palm, the small pain in my palm spreading across my whole body. I could tell that Kyran could feel it too; he'd be able to do that now. He'd be able to feel my pain, feel when I was distressed or needed help. It would be the only way that he could give me his full protection.

And I couldn't imagine the pain that would come along with a broken blood promise.

For, blood promises are a bond much stronger than any mating bond could ever be.

Hopefully you guys liked it :)

If not then HEY tell me what I can fix lol :')

I love you guys <3 Thank you so much for all of your support <3

I'll get the next chapter out before Christmas :)

See you guys soon!!!

<3 Bree