Chapter 4

It was only a couple of days after they arrived some new students had arrived as well. Zane was still dealing with Tessa having found her mate. He had taken the time to talk to both and congratulate them. He had done his best to show them he really did mean it. They had talked for a while and Zane let both know that he had talked to Tessa's parents and they were waiting for a call from them. He suggested they talk to Adam and see about using the video setup to make the call. That way they could see Jacob as well as hear him.

It was approaching time for dinner and he headed down stairs to see what it was going to be. As he was coming down the stairs he caught the scent of a familiar wolf and started laughing, "Do I smell the scent of a stinky New York wolf? I might have to question the standards for the school if I do." It was obviously Katya since he saw her just after he had scented her.

She gave him a good mock growl, "Hey country wolf! Mr. lack of sense of culture and all that stuff. If anyone should question the school standards it should be me." When he started laughing she did as well before moving forward and giving him a good hug. I was informed I was in room One. Can you show me so I can get the rest of my stuff and move it in?"

He groaned just for good measure, "By the Goddess no!!! Why did Alpha Adam do this to me? Just because one of his wolves recognized Tessa as his mate I didn't deserve this!" He did that so she knew that he now probably had another wolf on his team. What he was going to do with four junior wolves he wasn't sure since there wasn't that much work for them to take care of, "That is the same room I'm in! Yah, follow me and since school hasn't started, anything you might have shipped will be in the room. I think a shipment arrived earlier today though I didn't bother looking at the names."

Katya looked at him and parsed what he had said. She hadn't met Tessa but he had made it clear he had a girlfriend and wasn't going to dally with anyone. Before she could respond to that, the rest of what he had to say hit. She growled at him before kicking him in the leg, "For that I am going to be a pain in your ass." She growled one more time before following him to the rooms.

When he showed her in he glanced at the woman in there, "This is Simone and she is part of my team. Simone this is Katya and she is from the pack in New York. Simone has the bottom bunk but the other two are free. Don't know if or when we will get another person for the last bunk. If you have more stuff, we can get it..." The door opened and several more wolves carried her stuff in, "Never mind, Adam strikes again. I was getting ready to head down to dinner. My team will be there and I can introduce the rest. Ignore the overload of sugary looks between Tessa and her mate." Even though they couldn't actually mate as far as he was concerned they were mates now.

Simone rolled her eyes at him, "Zane you have the heart of a romantic... Not. We were getting ready to head down as well. The others will join us outside the rooms." She stood and gave the other wolf a light hug and sniff to get her scent, "So how do you know this miserable excuse for a he-wolf?"

One wolf remained behind and Katya gave her a good hug, "This is one of my junior wolves. I think you met her but knowing how busy your visit was, this is Alonya. I will introduce her to your junior wolves and they can decide how the chores are divided." It didn't mean she wouldn't be neat and tidy, it was just if the junior wolves didn't have anything to do they would feel bad, even though they also had classes.

Zane and Simone gave her a good sniff and casually greeted her. Zane wasn't sure if everyone was going to have a junior wolf or part of their team. It was something they would find out and until then he wasn't going to worry. He had part of his team here and that was what mattered to him. Even having lost his girlfriend he was pleased. It hurt and he had expected it to but he was still very happy for her and so was his wolf.