Chapter 19

When they arrived at the packhouse, Zane helped Tashi and Beth out of the SUV, "Welcome to the Mac Tire' Dona Pack. I know you are a silly cat Tashi but hope you like it. Beth, I will take you for a run later while a Cat soaks her bones in the sun." He grinned at them before showing them to the Alpha and Luna. When he walked into the office he walked over to Esther and wrapped her arms around her and realized she was shorter than he was, *Need a good hug from my Luna. It has been a decent year after all the fun but still having some issues.*

Esther gave him a good hug as well and leaned against him, *I understand Zane and we are here for you. I have kept in contact with Healer McCoy and Brook. You are doing well and I am proud of you.* She let him go and turned towards the two women, "Welcome Beth and hope you enjoy your time here. Welcome to you Tashi, and I can tell you about a few sun warmed rocks you can use." Zane had mentioned the other young woman as well.

After the hugs, Zane pulled out the documents from the spring trials, "These are for you Alpha. The results of the spring trial's and the certifications. Based on how they do the ranks I would be a low beta in their pack." He couldn't help but be pleased by that. He still had a great deal to learn but he had earned that certificate and he was proud of it, "There are the certificates for the others as well. I am very pleased with my team and how they did."

Kadrian took the paperwork and carefully reviewed it, "Good job Zane. Mike and I have received the e-copy and I know he is beyond proud of all of you. Take your friends and go have fun. I have had two rooms assigned to them and their luggage has been taken there. See you later." He gave Zane a good hug before chasing him and the two women out of the office.

He returned the hug and almost glowed at the compliment from his Alpha, "Thanks Alpha." He escorted Tashi and Beth out of the office, "I am going to show you where I live and introduce you to the balance of my team. They stayed down here for their training. Rico is now a police officer and Mindy is in college. Olivia is Oscar's mate and I couldn't take him from her. Well will be her mate when she is old enough." He had to make a face since that still bothered him.

When they walked in, he found the other team members waiting, "Everyone this is Tashi and Beth. Some of you know Beth, and Tashi is from Tibet. Beth, Tashi this is the rest of my team..." He introduced them before giving them a good hug, "Looking good Rico, going on duty soon?" He was in his uniform.

"Yup, gotta protect and serve, you know." He returned the hug and greeted the other two. As he greeted them he gave both a good look and had to admit both were rather attractive. Tashi was obviously of Asian descent and Beth Native American. He might have to see if one or the other might be interested in relaxing together later.

Tashi smiled, "I think I'm going to go nap on one of the warm rocks your Luna told me about." She told them before stripping and shifting to her tiger, stretching a bit.

Beth smiled, "I haven't seen your tiger much, but I have to say you're beautiful." She commented.

Tashi purred at the compliment, and headbutted her, getting some scratches in reply.

Zane and the others gave her some good scratches as well, "I feel like going for a run as well. Shall we? Oh, you haven't met her yet but Olivia has a wolf-dog named Shelly. Well that and a silly little cat who likes sleeping on wolf shoulders." She was still doing that to Oscar when he was in wolf form.

The rest of them stripped down and shifted as well. For the first day or two they would remain close to Tashi and Beth so the pack knew they were safe. When the cat padded off to one of the rock piles they others followed along. It didn't stop them from having some wolf fights as they relaxed with each other.