Chapter 15 - Break

The flight to Medford wasn't too bad though they had to do a layover in Portland. Once they arrived at Medford they were met by Mike and Jolene with two vehicles. Since they were only there for a week they hadn't brought that much stuff with them. They had left some clothing behind as well so that would supplement what they had brought with. They had already grabbed their luggage and called to let Mike know they were ready to be picked up. That was one nice thing about the Medford Airport, there was a place you could park and wait for arrivals. It didn't cost any money since it was to the side of the road.

When they pulled up, everyone traded hugs. Mike looked at Zane and met his eyes before giving him another good hug, "You look better than when you left. Your wolf feels happier as well." He waved them towards the SUV's and let them hop in. He was pleased that Tessa and Jacob had come back as well. It would give Abby and Brandon more time to get to know him.

*I feel better Unc. I am still having some problems but Beth is helping me with what I did to her. I will talk to you later. I will probably go and talk to the Luna as well.* He returned the hugs before turning to Jolene and returned her hug, "Uncle Mike, Auntie Joli I want to introduce you to Katya and Alonya, Kat's junior wolf. They decided to come and visit instead of going home. We did contact Alpha Kadrian and her Alpha as well." He was sure Mike knew that but wanted to introduce them.

Mike gave them a light hug and a good sniff so he knew their scent, "I was informed and good to meet some of your new friends. Welcome Katya and Alonya. I have a room for both of you. It used to be for Oscar and Tessa but they quit using it some time ago." He had a feeling one or the other would end up occupying Zane's bed. It didn't bother him at all since they were older pups.

Jolene gave Zane a good hug as well, *You do feel better Zane. It hasn't been that long but all of you seemed to have grown some. Stop growing damn you! I keep feeling shorter everyday.* He wasn't much taller than when they had left but he was definitely getting more muscular. Again, not a vast amount but he was getting his final growth and it showed, "Welcome to you two as well. Also, pleased to meet some of his friends though I do remember the two of you. Zane grumbled a time or two about you thumping on him." She grinned at Katya.

Katya grinned, "Well I grumbled as well since he thumped on me as well. Worst part of the Academy is I am stuck with him in the same set of rooms." She bumped Zane with her shoulder as he laughed at her.

Hugs were passed around to the others as well before they all climbed into the SUV's. Once they got home as they had expected the pack had decided to toss a party for them. Thankfully they gave Zane and the others time to settle in at the house before tossing the party. When Zane gave Olivia a good hug she grumbled much like Jolene did, "You are going to show me your mid-form Zane or else. Glad to see you."

He ignored the grumble even as he held her for several minutes, "Gladly sis, tomorrow. Not in the mood for it tonight and we have a party shortly. Let me get settled and then we can head over." He knew that the others would be heading to their parent's houses. Only Oscar was going to be in the house from his team. Tessa and Jacob were going to be staying at Abby and Brandon's for the week. They might do a sleep over or two but this was their time to get to know their daughters mate outside of Jacob's pack.

The party itself was very enjoyable and he couldn't help but grin as Alonya was being quietly pursued by several junior wolfs. Even though he had spent a night or two with her he didn't have a problem with it. Actually, it was rather amusing, "So what do you think Kat? Anyone going to be successful?" Zane was relaxing next to her on one of the couches. It was cold enough outside the party was for the most part inside.

She snorted, "Probably the cute brunette. Alonya might have enjoyed time with you but she also likes she-wolves. Not sure about your pack but ours doesn't have a problem with it." Kat really hoped his pack wouldn't have a problem with it.