Flava'

Girl if you don't shut your black ass up" My ex boyfriend Lil Jay said in a playful tone.

I just rolled my eyes, he gets so jealous over me and try to downplay my looks when I dress up.

I decided to throw on my red two piece cause I might have to snatch somebody nigga today.

"Yo Tori yo black ass just gone sit there and ignore me" He questioned

"Fuck nigga you got one more time to call me out my motherfucking name" I said with so much bass in my voice.

I was so irritated, my mouth doesn't know what a filter is.

"Bitch you black, how the fuck that's calling you out cha name?"

He's been irrational now, the way he's using it is so disrespectful. I know I'm dark skin but that doesn't take away the fact that I'm a bad bitch and these others hoes envy!

And he knows this. Honestly, truly.

"Please get out my face I'm tired of looking at your crusty booty ass"

Once again my mouth has no filter.

"Bitch fuck you" He said while slamming my moms door.

I'm glad she wasn't here cause Lord knows we both would've caught a beat down.

Even though she in these streets right now ... Selling drugs my mom was still a regular parent... She act like she work a 9 to 5 but was really Queen of the streets.. She was unfuckwithable ‼️

So I guess that's why these bitches hated on me and these niggas lusts from a distance.

I'm 18 just graduated, My full name is Tori "Princess" Ryan, they call me Princess because mom is the Queen.

Never really had friends cause bitches switch up on you quick and I don't know how to forgive. I beat ass, mom shoots once I'm done.

Now that I think about it Lil Jay really isn't my ex boyfriend, I don't know why I introduced him as that. He's a fuckboy that works with my mom and gotten a little to comfortable. I fucking hate him at times!

I'm currently working at Pink even though I don't have to and lives in Atlanta, Ga but planning on moving because I refuse to follow my mom footsteps.

Every since I was little, kids especially boys always picked on my dark skin. Called me names like "blackie" or "blackblack" at first it didn't bother me because I was still an innocent little girl I thought that was an normal nickname.

But then I got into an altercation with a boy named, Robert when I was like 13, he asked me "Why you so black"

I hit that bitch so hard in the face and still to this day I don't like his bitch ass.

I love my skin, I found it unique.. People always questioned my fucked up attitude around the hood but they failed to realize they made me this way.

My mom told me "Beauty comes in different shades" And from that day on I turned from a weak minded bitch into a savage bitch. That will quickly fight and stunt on your broke ass at the same time.

I told myself I was never going to date a thug, I want my niggas educated like my dad that dude is hella smart.

Don't ask me why he fell for a street ass bitch like my mom... She ended up fucking with his heart and left his ass high and dry.

Some backwards shit huh? Mom always told me "To get them before they get me"

My dad was really perfect for her though, he didn't have a record and he went to college played football and was drafted number 1 in the NFL.

He's a big time celebrity, I bet she regrets that shit but will never admit it.

I really love my life at times but I feel like shit is about to go down and when it does I'm about to be ten toes down.

Shots were coming through my mom and I mansion, glass was flying everywhere I immediately ducked but not before a bullet caught me in my side.

Having a mom that's living the streets life never been easy, shit like this always happens but this pain right here is becoming unbearable.

"TORI" I heard my mom screamed while busting in the house with her shooters behind her.

"LORD I FINNA KILL SOME NIGGAS PRAY FO ME"

My mom is really crazy how you ask the Lord to pray for you?

Next thing you know I was in back of the ambulance and was on the way to the hospital. I was in so much pain and my mom knew it... Whoever did this is really about to pay.
It's real life goons outchea.

Shit really is about to go down.

You ready for my tea?

----------------------------------------------

Tori Aka Princess is so fiesty😜

Will update Weekly but it depends on you readers!!

Do you like the direction of the book so far?

Tell a friend!!