Overreacting

Boss Pov

I jumped out the car while it was moving and ran into the hospital and quickly made my way to the front desk. It was a darkskin nurse up there on the phone she look like Shanaenae off of Martin.

"Ma'am could you tell me what room Tori Ryan is in?"

"Don't you see me on the phone?" She said then continued with her conversation

"Girl I'm back these damn people's so damn rude see me on the damn phone I don't get paid enough for this shit I-"

I snatched the phone out her hand and threw the phone at her mouth so she could shut the fuck up. And if she don't tell me what room my baby in this bitch gone need a hospital room next.

"Bitch do yo fucking job first, now imma ask yo ugly ass again what room Tori Ryan is in?" I said and then by that time Kobe came running in.

"Bro chill out.... Ma'am if you know like I know you'll give him the room number"

She looked through her files quickly and gave me the room number we took off towards the elevator.

We waited for the elevator to make it to the 4th floor damn I should've took the stairs.

"Leave it up to God man, stop stressing I tell aunty this all the time" Kobe said referring back to when me and Layla got shot. My nigga always there for me, US, blood couldn't make us any closer.

I nodded my head cause I wasn't in a talking mood. I'm the reason why my baby here in the first place, she was just tryna come see if I was straight. If we wasn't together she probably would be at home minding her own business. I'm always fucking shit up.

The elevator finally opened after it felt like three hours. We scanned each door until we seen Goddess and my mom standing by the door.

"How she doing?" I asked no one in particular.

They looked at each other and shook they heads. But didn't say anything at all.

"What that shit supposed to mean?" I asked completely forgetting my mom was standing there.

"Boy watch ya mouth when around me, you disrespectful little fucker" My mom said

Goddess started laughing I swear this ain't the time, I felt like pushing them both out the way to get inside the room to see my girl.

"My bad just let me in"

Goddess opened the door and my heart dropped as soon as I walked in the room.

Kobe step in next to me and look around the room and read the signs and said "damn" outloud.

"I told ya ass I ain't want you to mess this one up son, stop doing stupid shit and you'll lose the best you ever had" My mom said stepping in behind me.

"I don't care if you ain't do shit don't let another bitch entertain you when you're with my daughter" Queen said standing up right next to Tori.

Tori had the biggest sign in her hand it read: You see how that shit feel now? Being blindsided, did you expect this?

I ain't never been with no one so petty like her... I cheated before...my younger days are behind me now though but the girl I cheated on ain't never stage a fake accident like this before. Shit messed with my heart, I'm not taking this shit lightly I don't give a fuck right now.