Back At It

2 weeks after I left out the hospital, I was back on some me shit.

Turns out somebody was looking for my mom and wanted her head because she was taking their streets. Basically taking away their money...

But the bullet ended up hitting me which was better for them. In this game, you want to make the opponent suffer.. So taking out their closes family member is normally what causes their opponent to hurt more.

Trust me I know. When we lost my grandmother to the streets, my mom went ballistic... She started killing people who look like a suspect. She really is crazy.

I'm fine now though, my mom was back in these streets.

I didn't realize how early it was until I grabbed my phone and seen that it said 7:30 am ... I decided to get up anyways so I can bend a couple of corners.

I hooked up my phone to the speaker and grabbed my clothes and went straight to the tub and took a 30 minute shower and hopped out and finished my hygiene. I did my makeup lightly and put on my white undergarments.

Only thing I had to do was slide on my cut up Jean shorts but not all the way up, just half way

Only thing I had to do was slide on my cut up Jean shorts but not all the way up, just half way. So my Calvin Klein could show.

I grabbed my all white roshes and slid them on.

And took my ponytail band out and let my hair do whatever.

I grabbed my IPhone and keys and exited my room.

I heard a lot of noise in moms living room, but I didn't think she was home.

I grabbed my pink gun and creep in the house and seen some new niggas.

"Who the fuck are you" I screamed

They all turned and look at me holding the gun up.

My mom bent the corner and busted out laughing.

I started laughing with her obviously embarrassed but I didn't show it.

"I seen y'all met my savage ass daughter" My mom Brittany said.

I scanned the room because it was unlike my mom to hire new motherfuckers.

They all look young, they all had a swag about them.

"Queen, yo daughter fine as fuck" Said one yellow nigga.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to my mom as she was sitting down. I sat in her lap.. I'm still her baby I don't give a fuck.

"Jaceon shut the fuck up before I put my cap in your ear, I don't know why you fixed your lips up to say that shit in front of me" She spat back at him.

"I'm sorry Queen, but I see where she get it from" he responded

"Shut the fuck up" She smirked at him.