Escape

Boss Pov

"How the fuck y'all let the nigga get away? It was so fucking simple" I screamed at my crew. They dumbass let Marvin escape.

"Everything was gone Boss, man he already knew you was on to him" Says Loud

"What the fuck do you mean everything was gone, my motherfucking money better be where the fuck I left it" I said obviously pissed.

Even though it was only 250,000 it's still my money rather it's chunk change or not.

"Yes man and he took the guns, whatever we had here he got it"

I rubbed my temples trying to not bust a cap in every last one of my workers legs.

Then I thought about it, my dad really is flipping over in his grave! I ain't doing shit right by him, he would've never let it get this far.

"All I know is that nigga better come up or shit this way ain't gone be sweet"

I don't need the streets to learn about Marvin snake ass yet cause they gone be asking tons of questions.

I took a seat in my office chair indicating that I was done with the conversation, I'm trying to keep my stress level down and spare these niggas at the same time.

Only thing I had to look forward to was the Rich Homie Quan concert with Princess.

Princess Pov

It was just so much going on, getting revenge in the streets and everyone literally had to watch their backs 24/7.

Mom and Boss crew, been having to watch their backs triple because Marvin snake ass done escaped and keep sending threats. I'll be glad when they fine that nigga so we can put him to rest right along with Lexus disloyal ass.

The cleaning crew threw Lexus body in the water and they found her floating like a week after.

I heard that Lexus mom gave up trying to beat cancer once she heard of Lexus death.

So they ended up having two funerals in one.

Oh well.

She tried to get my family killed, not just my mom, my aunt and uncle. She didn't give a fuck about mine why should I care about hers?

Like they say what goes around comes back around.

I was currently trying to decide what I was going to wear to this concert with Boss and no I'm not going as his date because I'm not ready for all that yet.

We just don't need to be distracted right now anyways so I think my decision was for the best.

As I pulled up to my house I seen moms crew as usual in the front yard all got chairs, looks like they having a good time I can't say the same for Boss workers.

He texted me and told me he had them working all night to find Marvin and to make sure nothing went down while we was out.

I started making my way towards the steps until I heard my dad's voice.

"Hey baby girl" My dad smiled at me, I really like having him around like this.