Accident

Queen Pov

I'm not scared to say the least I'm going on with my everyday life as I've been doing but Luke will have his day fucking around with the Queen's freedom.

"Let's get this motherfucker off the streets then" I said to Officer Mike

"It's not that easy Queen, you can't just go and kill the man" Mike responded

"Why the fuck not?" I was fucking pissed off because I don't like anybody persuading me out of doing something I had my mind set on.

"If you kill that man with his cases sitting on your desk then that shit will be pointing back to you play smart niece"

Yeah that's my crooked ass Uncle, only Goddess and King know him everybody else don't know he's a relative or some kin to us. We don't fuck with him on the everyday basis. Besides our profession don't mix to well.

"Don't call me that shit but anyways me and my crew will play smart while you return back with the information we need"

"That's all I could ever ask for" Mike said getting up walking out the house.

"So we gotta lay low?" Goddess questioned

"Nah that will stop our money flow, did you forget that we formed an alliance?" I responded to her

This is where Boss crew come in and having an alliance in the game is good to keep the money going even when you're hot with 12 at the moment.

"So Boss crew gone be the face until we handle that shit with that punk ass officer?" Goddess questioned hitting the jack pot.

"Yes"

I watched as Jayden rubbed his forehead and lean back in his chair. My baby was tired.

"Y'all exit my house I'm tired as fuck" I yawn and so did Jayden.

They all got up and exit except for King, Goddess, and Boss.

"We will works something out" I said to Boss waiting for him to leave as well.

"I already know this but your daughter want me to come back in the room before I leave so can I be excused?" He questioned me

We all laughed.

"She got your ass gone already nigga" Goddess said

He laughed "Something like that"

"Come on let's go" Jayden said getting up and so did King walking towards Princess door.

Boss just looked at me and Goddess wanting us to say something but shit we ain't say nothing. They don't play about Princess. Besides we wanted to be nosey and see how everything play out.

"Boy bring ya ass on now before I terminate yo visitation rights" King said

Goddess fell on the floor laughing and I just shook my head. Boss walked towards the door and knocked they waited until Princess opened the door.

Princess Pov

I cannot believe I let Caden eat my pussy. It happened so fast one minute I was mad then the next I wanted to scream his name. It felt so damn good to, I've never experienced so much pleasure in my life before.

I was waiting on him to return back to my room so that I can persuade him into staying the night with me. He do pretty much anything I ask, I turned his ass into my punk already.

Couple seconds later he knocked on my room door, which is strange he normally just bust right on in with his rude ass.

I opened the door and seen my dad and uncle standing behind him like they were invited to.