Moments

Recap of last chapter

This bitch was already pulling my dick out my pants and sucking on it while I was driving.

When she started slurping and deep throating I had to pull the car over cause I couldn't focus on the road anymore.

Then somebody started beating on my car window as I was about to cum.

Boss Pov

I instantly got pissed when someone started beating on my car window like they lost their damn mind.

I looked up at a concern face that belonged to my Princess.

"Boss are you okay? I noticed your car pulled over and wanted to make sure nothing happened" She said while trying to scan my car.

"Yeah I'm straight, what you doing outchea anyways?" I questioned

"Don't worry bout it just because I came up to check on you doesn't mean you can question what I'm doing" She said irritated

I couldn't say what I wanted to say because Bubble Gum is in the car.

"Prin-" I got irrupted by some nigga

"Ay boo you ready? Is your friend straight?" He questioned while wrapping his arm around her waist.

I saw her lowkey move to try to get him off her, I wanted to shoot the nigga for even touching her and then he gone have the nerve to call me a friend. Got me fucked up.

"Princess you straight" I questioned with my eyebrows raised.

"Always" She said back nonchalant

"Why the fuck you worried nigga" Bubble Gum spoke.

You just gave me top and we ain't even in a relationship bitch don't question me or get jealous because I damn sho ain't fucking with ya afterwards.

"Who you talking to yo?"

She rolled her eyes and popped her gum so disrespectfully. I guess that's how she acquired that name.

"You not finna disrespectful me in front of that bitch that's dead" She responded

I only let the hoe suck my dick and she feeling entitled already.

I laughed "Shut the fuck up, I smell my dick"

Princess and Old dude bust out laughing.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU LAUGHING AT BITCH" She said literally climbing in my lap trying to get out the window at Princess.

When she got her head out the window, Princess slapped her in her face.

"Get yo ass back" I said pushing her back in her seat.

"OH FUCK NO THIS HOE NOT GONE HIT ME IN MY FACE SHE FINNA GET HIT THE FUCK BACK" Bubble Gum said very heatedly

"Get out the car boo" Princess said nonchalant.

"If you know like I know you'll keep your ass in this car" I told Bubble Gum