Meetings

Boss Pov

Wassup?! My name Caden "Boss" Williams, every body claim I look like August Alsina. I don't see it though, I'm a whole different nigga outchea. I'm running the streets and that nigga a singer. Big props to him for making it though.

I've been living the streets life every since I was a jitt I'm 20 now, my dad introduced me to the game and he was the nigga that was running the streets until he got killed then a female took over.

My dad last words was "Son whatever you do, get to the top in the game no nigga will respect you if you at the bottom but watch out for the ones that will do anything to get rid of you, I love you" and with that my Father stop breathing right in my arms.

I swear I lost my mind and became ruthless. It's been two years since he been gone, he would be halfway proud of me. I'm second to the top. I ain't stopping yet.

My name ring bells to anybody you mention me to, I'm just that nigga.

"Ay Boss" My homeboy Marvin walked in.

Marvin is my business partner and one of my good friends. He's 6 years older than me but still look up to me.

"Wassup wit' ya mane? You handled that?" I questioned getting straight to business.

"Yeah man she agreed to the meeting but she said it gotta be on her turf"

I thought about it for a second... I mean I didn't see no harm with it, we going to discuss business but best believe we taking the heat.

"Ight tell her fosho"

He walked out and did as I asked.

I hope this meeting go well. Shit I need it to, cause Princess been on my mind and if it goes left I know damn well I ain't got a chance.

I never been hard up for a female but shawty got everything I've been wanting from a female and it's hard to ignore.

If she want to act hard to get, I'll play along but only to a certain extent. Imma keep my hoes and only acknowledge her when I see her but not ALL the time.

Imma make her stay up late nights thinking of me, imma pop up and pop out. Just to confused the fuck out her "hard to get" mind.

"Ay NIQ come here" I yelled at the best dick sucker I know, hands down.

"Yes daddy" she said while walking in my office only with a two piece on.

She thought she was the leader of all the girls that make the products so I'll let her think that.

"You know what to do" I said while sliding down in my chair.

She tried to walk over to me all sexy and shit but her heel caught the rug and she felled but then started crawling like she meant to do that shit.

I just laughed and waited for her to get my dick out my pants.

Once she grabbed him and started playing with him. I just leaned back thinking about hella shit.

Game on Princess.

Brittany aka QUEEN Pov