Wanting Respect

Marvin Pov

Wassup? I'm sure y'all know of me. Good thoughts I hope?

If not, fuck you.

Currently I've been laying low, gathering up people to be down for my crew.

I don't see nobody stopping me from reaching the top.

My girl Lexus and I was the true definition of Bonnie and Clyde until they fucking killed her.

I can't believe I let her die just like that, I told her I would always have her back.

I know who did it, I have this gut feeling... My gut never led me wrong.

Even though I was cheating on her, I still want justice for my lil baby, she was never the snake type into I turned her out. I told her "You can't let people run over you if you want to be respected" because she always wanted to be respected like Princess.

She lowkey envied her but all I had to do was persuade her to help me set them up and she was down, all she wanted was respect, I want the money, title, hoes etc. But in the end she got killed first.

Y'all don't have to worry about me slipping up anymore, cause next time I shoot, I'm shooting to kill ain't no more surviving these bullets... That only happens in books and movies.

I want blood and the title that comes along with it.

???? Pov

Here comes Princess black ass.

Walking in here like she's untouchable and better than everybody in this bitch.

I'm waiting on this meeting to start so
that I can report everything back to Marvin and keep him updated on what their next move is.

I told him that Queen decided to let King decide the whole plan and Boss ain't really doing shit when it comes down to finding out who shot his sister.

Marvin promised me leadership once he take over the streets.

I'm money hungry and I'm willing to do anything to feed my hungry.

Princess Pov

My uncle King real deal have big booty hoes in the meeting.

I scanned the room for Boss and of course he had the biggest booty hoe sitting in his lap, I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Unc why you ain't get no male strippers, you know it's females in here" I said trying to get Boss attention.

King stared at me like I lost my damn mind. "Princess sit yo ass down, fo' I bet yo ass the fuck down" He said

I busted out laughing and remained standing.

My parents wasn't here they had to go get rid of that little pest, Lisa.

I was thinking about going up after them but imma let mom handle that on her own.

"Ay y'all motherfuckers listen up" King said trying to gather up everybody attention.

After a few seconds passed by... Music stopped, strippers sat in the boy's lap, and eyes were on King.