RHQ & Hood Drama

Princess Pov

I know this nigga didn't bring another chick while trying to get right with me.

That's mad disrespectful.

I'm not the type of chick to immediately act up so I decided to play it cool.

"Yeah I don't mind"

"I'm just playing, Layla get yo ass in the back" Boss said to the girl in the front seat.

She was pretty and looked about 15 or 16, didn't know Boss liked them young.

"You better be glad you're my brother or I would've been knocked your ass out" She said while climbing in the back.

I lowkey got happy when she said that he is her brother, she just saved her brother from getting cussed out later.

"I see your Mary poppin ass listened to what the fuck I said" Boss responded

"You took an L for that one" Layla responded rolling her eyes.

"Ight, bet I'll be dropping you back off at the house" He said while grabbing my arm and walked me around to the front seat.

He opened the door for me and shut it. He made his way around to his side and sat down in the front seat and then pulled out of my driveway, I pulled out my phone deciding to check my social media accounts.

I was oblivious to their whole argument they had going on until she said something about me.

"Bro you're so rude you didn't even introduce me to the pretty girl in the front seat" She said to him while hitting him on the back of the head.

I laughed lightly at him flinching from the hit he just took.

He smirked at me "You think that's funny?"

"Yup I wish she could hit your ass again" I said in a joking way and before he could say anything she hit him again.

We both bursted out laughing "I like you my brother need to keep you around, my name Layla by the way"

I smiled warmly. I didn't even mention that I wasn't going out with him yet because I don't know what he told her before I got in the car so I'll let her think that.

"I like you to, you're so pretty! My name Tori" I responded sweetly.

"So are you, I really like your hair it's so long" She responded

"Girl thank you, it's hard to deal with" I said while smiling back at her.

"Who do it" She questioned

Boss just shook his head at us talking and ignoring everything he said.

"I do my own hair, I rarely go out and get it done"

She looked shocked "damn you need to do mine"

I always did my little cousin hair, Mariah. They swore I was going to own a salon but I don't think that's what I want to do.

"I got ya just let me know when you want it done"

"Can I have your number"

I nodded my head and she handed me her phone and I put my number in and handed it back to her so she could add my name and save it.

"I like you better than the other hoes he been with they trifling and all had a foul smell about them, I thought my brother ain't have good taste but you prove me wrong"

Did she just really say they had a foul smell about them she wrong for that.

"I don't see what you see in his ugly ass though" She continued