Shit Happens

Y'all just don't understand how much people aggravate me so I'm literally walking around in the store and this bitch going to roll her eyes at me. Keep in mind my mom is respected and shit like that don't happen to often so if it does it's beef.

I ignored her the first time, bitch might be new to the town and hating on me already. Got to be..

I grabbed a Powerade and some Takis and made my way to self checkout, then out of no where "Move bitch"

I had to figure out who she was talking to cause with that tone of voice it can't be me.

I turned around and seen the same girl from earlier behind me trying to get by.

"Do you speak English bitch" She yelled at me once again and by that time everybody in Walmart was looking like is Queen daughter gone kill this bitch or knock her ass out.

"Who you raising your voice at" I finally said

"Yo ass, don't think you all fucking that because Boss showing you some kind of attention on Facebook I can get the same attention to hoe" She spat back

Keep in mind she a hood rat bitch and look every type of fucked up. She make us dark skins look bad, it's sad actually.

I got a lil closer in her face, "Next time you fix yo lips up to say something to me make sure you come correct cause I'll have yo whole life in your children hands fucking with me and further more I never needed a nigga attention to think I'm all that now get the fuck out of my area before you get this left and right" Everything I said was calm and made me seem more crazy.

She tried to laugh it off "Whatever we will have our round" she said while walking away.

"Be carefully what you ask for boo"

I paid for my snacks and walked out and everybody moved the fuck out the way.

I was 38 hot that she tried to punk me in front of people that respected me about a nigga that I don't give a fuck about.

After driving around for 30 minutes I decided to go home because it's Saturday and the party is tonight. I honestly don't feel like going but I never back out on promises.

I pulled in my garage of course the niggas who worked for my mom is here, deep as always. I grabbed my bag and walked in.

"Who was the girl at Walmart" My mom questioned.

See how shit get back to my mom before I can even tell her? The streets feel like they are obligated to tell her unnecessary shit.

"Some random trick, I've never seen her before" I responded like it really wasn't important.

"Do you want to check this bitch cause I don't play the disrespect" Mom said

Before I could respond I seen one of the girls sticking cocaine up her crotch while moms back was turned.

I grabbed my gun out of my purse so fast and shot her in the leg and she dropped to the floor screaming in pain.

Mom look back and everybody was like what the fuck.

"She tryna steal from you, go look"

Queen walked over to her and noticed the cocaine hanging out her crotch and she punch her in the face repeatedly all she could do was take those punches until mom got tired.