Feelings Come and Go

Recap of last chapter

I paid for our food and told Lexus I had to handle some business. We pulled up to the park, "Don't get out I gotta go talk to someone"

"Ok girl" she pulled out her phone and started doing whatever.

I grabbed Boss food and walk towards him, he was smoking a blunt.

"Here's your food" I finally spoke up in an unsure voice

Princess Pov

I waited for him to turn around towards me because I was scared to face him and which was weird I'm never scared of shit like this.

He didn't rush to see what I wanted, but when he finally turned around, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Wassup" he said in a voice that I'm not use to.

"Umm you um left out without getting your food and I'm I figured you was hungry..." I'm stuttering real bad and it's embarrassing.

"Preciate it" He said while grabbing the food.

I was about to say something else but he got up and left.

He left me standing there, looking hella dumb. I knew I should've ate his food, I hate being dissed when doing something nice.

So after standing there realizing he wasn't coming back I went back in got back in my car.

"Who did you meet?" Lexus questioned noticed my attitude changed.

I didn't say anything I just backed up and turn the music on. My first stop was to drop her ass off and then packed because I'm leaving to go with my dad early. Fuck being in Atlanta right now.

Boss Pov

Princess fine and all but I'm not about to keep chasing after a bitch that keep dissing me, I refuse. I got to many hoes for that.

I was surprised that she decided to inbox me but by that time I was not feeling her no more.

I don't know but for right now I don't even want her. Fuck her at this point.

I thought she would've came to let me know the real reason but she brought me some fucking food so I got up and left her ass standing there.

I ain't want to disrespect her because of what me and her family just discuss but I ain't trying to fuck with her on that level anymore.

I'll charge it to the game.

Need to make my way to the office, heard that a young bull was a snake.

I can't spare his life this time, he fucked up to many times to let him him walk away alive and whole.

I needed to release some pressure on somebody he better enjoy his last day breathing.

Princess Pov

The next morning my alarm clock went off at 6:30 am. I had to get dressed and be at the airport by 8:45am