•⎡Chapter Nine⎦•

[Y/N]= Your Name
[H/C]= Hair Color
         [F/C]= Favorite Color     [F/S]= Favorite Song
      [F/G]= Favorite Game
      [F/D]= Favorite Drink
   [C/Y]= Current Year
[F/A]= Favorite Anime
[F/SH]= Favorite Show
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"I understand that you like her...but weren't you a little harsh?"

Yoosung scoffed. "No? I was just warning him."

"Read exactly what you said again.."

"She won't like you anyways...No decent girl likes a narcissist." Yoosung repeated, looking at the texts on his phone as he talked.

"Don't hear it yet?"

"It was just so he would back off of [Y/N]...If he continues to advance on her, we will have another issue.."

Seven Zero Seven sighed.
"Yoosung. Please don't do anything rash or harmful."

"Of course not!" He said happily. "I'd never do that to my pal Zen."

"...Yoosung, I'm serious."

"I've never heard you be so serious before." Yoosung remarked.

"Yoosung." Seven pressed on.

"It's not like it'd be my fault anyway. Zen is the one who's making the choice here."

"Yoosung." His voice got even more stern.

"I'm kidding, Seven. Of course I won't hurt him. I hate violence."
Yoosung whined, and Seven sighed.

"Okay!" Seven said, and his voice seemed happier. "I'll let you go then. I just wanted to make sure you were okay."

"Mhm." Yoosung said, and Seven ended the call.

Yoosung sighed. "It all depends on Zen."

He snickered a bit. "I hate violence." He repeated, and he repeated it once more.

He thought that maybe if he repeated it enough, it would be true.

You, however, were avoiding your feelings through your favorite mobile game.

It was easy, considering nobody was around. You stared to feel your stomach growl however, and you groaned because you had to get up and go and get food from somewhere. Rika's fridge is painfully empty, and you are painfully hungry and need to eat.

You slipped on your shoes and walked into the apartment hallway. After a few minutes of waiting for the elevator, it arrived.

You and your pussycat nose

"Dear lord." You whispered at the pain you had to endure on the way down.

The elevator stopped and you walked out, seriously reconsidering taking fourteen flights of stairs instead.

You walked to the convenience store and bought eggs, bread, cheese, and mayonnaise.

Walking back with bags in hand, you entered your apartment and put everything on the counter.