•⎡Chapter Eleven⎦•

[Y/N]= Your Name
[H/C]= Hair Color
[F/C]= Favorite Color
[F/S]= Favorite Song
[F/G]= Favorite Game
[F/D]= Favorite Drink
[C/Y]= Current Year
[F/A]= Favorite Anime
[F/SH]= Favorite Show
[F/M]= Favorite Movie
[L/N]= Last Name
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

You poured yourself a cup of iced tea, now back in Rika's apartment, and sat on the bed. You noticed a missed call from Seven, so you called him back.

"God... finally. Begin the message transmitting system, Alice. Code name Zero Seven Zero, EXTREME. Response signal 57024. Respond."

What is he talking about?

"Huh? What's wrong? Why isn't it working? Is this broken again? What's the IT team doing... Alice..."

"Hello?" You asked.

"What do you mean hello?" He took a deep breath. "I'm super sleepy and tired!! Alice, this isn't the time for that. Each minute I'm late, my salary will be reduced by 3%. Have some sympathy! Give me the boss! I seriously need every minute right now! Huh? wait. Time. Huh??? It's you?? Why are you with the boss? OMG!!!"

He's not serious, is he?

"Don't tell me your my boss' .....!!!!"

"Stop joking around." You rolled your eyes.

"I didn't say anything yet." He replied. "I only said up until the boss'...." He sighed. "I called the wrong number. I rarely make mistakes like this...Since when did I get so many contacts and increase the chance of making mistakes...? I should reconfigure the contacts. It doesn't suit me."

Off topic again..

"Still, why don't we chat for a minute then?" He said cheerily. "What should I talk about....Yoosung! Yeah, Yoosung! You two seem all chocolate and roses these days. Is this true?"

"It's true. Thanks." You replied, your face steaming up.

"You admit it? So fast! I like that! I admire your honesty and will give you a ten out of ten."

Thanks?

"It's so fun teasing my Yoosung~~But I guess I can't now since you two are now lovey dovey? You've taken the youngest one out of everyone here... I respect your amazing hunting skills."

?!?!

You took a sip of your iced tea.

"Yoosung's a fun guy so you'll never get bored being with him. I feel like my boredom decreases by 100 I mess with him. Well, not 100... more 98. But Yoosung's not the sexiest guy here...

That's what I'm worried about.
He tends to be a Yandere so why don't you expand on that? He might finally reach his potential!"

You coughed violently in surprise, spitting out your iced tea and almost dropping your phone.

Yandere you say?
...he doesn't mean...
No, no...he must be messing with you.

"Let's see how it plays out..." you replied, trying not to absolutely lose it.

"Yes, if you need, I can rent you some props." He said, and your blush instantly returned, a fiery red filling your whole face.

...What kind of props...?

"I need to dress up a lot for my work, so I have police, teacher, athlete, security guard, maid, and various other costumes. Oh, the maid one is a secret though." He said.