•⎡Chapter Twenty-Three⎦•

[Y/N]= Your Name
[H/C]= Hair Color
[F/C]= Favorite Color
[F/S]= Favorite Song
[F/G]= Favorite Game
[F/D]= Favorite Drink
[C/Y]= Current Year
[F/A]= Favorite Anime
[F/SH]= Favorite Show
[F/M]= Favorite Movie
[F/F]= Favorite Food
[S/F/C]= Second Favorite Color
[L/N]= Last Name

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

It was dark.

You didn't really know why.

There was a large door in front of you, and you could just barely hear muffled music from the other side.

You couldn't remember why.

You were wearing something odd, a dress, was it? And you felt nervous.

What are you waiting for? You asked yourself.

You were about to enter the room in front of you, but the doors opened themselves.

As soon as you looked around, the bright light almost blinding you at first, you remembered why you were here.

It was your wedding.

You walked up the wedding hall walkway, and looked at the guests as you did.

Zen was crying and getting snot on Jumin's suit, of whom looked annoyed by the white-haired male.

Jaehee was the maid of honor, and she was smiling gleefully from the altar.

V was sitting next to Jumin, smiling blindly and innocently.

Someone was missing.

Who was it?

Where was he?

You arrived at the altar, and Yoosung stood blushing.

You were marrying Yoosung. You had almost forgot because of your nerves.

Exchanging your vows, he smiled and your heartbeat rose at just he sight of his gleaming smile.

You leaned in to kiss him, and he leaned in as well.

And then you woke up, screaming and caked in sweat.

What a horrifying dream.

The first thing you realized was you weren't in the chair anymore. You were restrained with a rope instead.

"[Y/N]! What's wrong?!" Yoosung asked frantically from his sitting position next to you.

You blushed at he sight of him, only because the dream still had you so flustered. "N-Nothing...it was just a dream."

"Oh, alright." He said and went back to dismantling something wooden. After a few seconds you realized it was the chair you had been sitting in.

"What are you doing?" You asked.

"Dismantling the chair, obviously." He muttered. "He was acting strange today...I should be ready just in case."