•⎡Chapter Thirty-Eight⎦•

[Y/N]= Your Name
[H/C]= Hair Color
[F/C]= Favorite Color
[F/S]= Favorite Song
[F/G]= Favorite Game
[F/D]= Favorite Drink
[C/Y]= Current Year
[F/A]= Favorite Anime
[F/SH]=Favorite Show
[F/M]= Favorite Movie
[F/F]= Favorite Food
[S/F/C]= Second Favorite Color
[C/W]= Curse Word
[F/CH]= Fictional Character
[L/N]= Last Name

(A/N: I dont have an excuse it's been a month and I apologize. I'm lazy ( ̄∇ ̄) and unmotivated also my writing is kinda shit sorry in advance)
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Today was the day.
The day you never wanted to come, but inevitably did.

You woke up with a feeling of apprehension and dread before realizing that it was today.

After the both of you got up, the whole apartment had a melancholic vibe.

After getting ready, you walked into the living room. "Do I look okay?" You asked, looking in the mirror.

"Y-You always look pretty..." Yoosung said sheepishly and you gave him a half hearted smile in response.

"I can't believe it's really happening..." You said.

Yoosung sat silently. "I'm...sorry.. I don't even deserve to go to this."

You grabbed his hand. "I know...just come to pay your respects to him, okay? It's the least you could do."

He looked down and you hugged him. "Let's go say goodbye."

~
When the two of you arrived at the hospital, Jaehee and Seven, along with a doctor were already in there.

You noticed that Zen's end tables still had the stuff on top of them from the last time you were here. On closer inspection it was...dusty.

The room was gloomy, as expected, and the whole room seemed as if a thick layer of dust covered the entirety of it.

Soon Jumin and V came in.

"I'll give you a few minutes to say goodbye." The doctor said and left.

One by one, everyone in the room said their goodbyes. Jaehee was first, and she couldn't contain her sadness as she tried to mutter out everything that she loved about him, and how she wished that she had more time to spend with him. She said that she would always treasure the days they were in each others life and she would miss him dearly. The rest of what she said was inaudible from where you were standing but when Jaehee turned around, she was puffy and red.

Everyone else went, one by one. All that was left was you and V.

"You were a good friend...I've known you for such a long time. I'm sorry that I couldn't help you somehow...Zen, I'm going to.." He started crying. "...miss you so much. I'm so, so sorry...."

"...V?" Jumin said.

"Yes..?"

"Zen is...over here." He replied.

"Oh." V moved towards Zen and sighed sadly. "You were such a good friend...."

Then, it was your turn.
"Oh, Zen...I'm sorry for everything." You had already been crying for a while, but now it was much worse. "This is...all my fault..." you whispered before speaking up again. "I miss you and your constant flirting. I miss your daily phone calls and all of your shows that Jaehee likes to watch with me. I miss you, so, so much Zen. I'm s-s-sorry!" You could barely breathe. Your chest hurt and it felt like something was weighing down on it. Your eyes burned as if they were dried out, and your nose was all stuffy and runny.

Soon the doctor came back in, and looked at the lot of you sadly.
"I'm...so sorry for your loss." She said. Her hand moved to the plug.
"I'm going to do it now."

She grasped the plug

and suddenly,

As if it was in slow motion,

She pulled it.

And then Zen's heart just-

stopped.