•⎡Chapter Thirty-One⎦•

[Y/N]= Your Name
[H/C]= Hair Color
[F/C]= Favorite Color
[F/S]= Favorite Song
[F/G]= Favorite Game
[F/D]= Favorite Drink
[C/Y]= Current Year
[F/A]= Favorite Anime
[F/SH]= Favorite Show
[F/M]= Favorite Movie
[F/F]= Favorite Food
[S/F/C]= Second Favorite Color
[C/W]= Curse Word
[L/N]= Last Name

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

SECRET ENDING SPOILERS. IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN THE SECRET ENDINGS AND CARE ABOUT BEING SPOILED PLEASE STOP READING !! I'd hate to spoil you!! If you don't care, carry on! I'll tell you when the spoilers start and end!!

Darkness.

All he saw was darkness.

He remembered how the room had suddenly shook and his first instinct was to protect you, and so he did. He didn't know what he was protecting you from...but he knew there was danger.

Now all he saw was darkness.

His chest.

It felt as if something was weighing down on it, putting pressure on his lungs so that his breathing was restricted. It was hard to breathe.

Not only that but his whole body ached, and he couldn't move anything.

But then he opened his eyes, and the bright light hurt his head. He was in a bed. He turned slightly to look around.

"-Oh! He's awake!" Jaehee ran up to him. There were tears in her eyes.

He was confused.

The other RFA members followed her. They seemed concerned.

Why were they concerned?

"What...happened?" He asked, even though every word was laced with pain in his chest.

"Your apartment blew up." Jumin replied.

"You've been asleep for three days." A familiar voice said- he recognized it and it made his whole body shudder in disgust.

Why is V here?

He disregarded that fact and thought about the irony of his situation. He had put Zen in a hospital bed, and Yoosung ended up in the same place. What goes around comes around, as they say.

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if he passed away in this very spot.

He closed his eyes.

At least your safe.

"Yoosung...D-do you know where [Y/N] is..?" Jaehee's voice said timidly and he sprung upwards, sitting up in the bed. His chest burned as he did this.

"T-take it easy...the impact from the blast broke your ribs." Seven said, but Yoosung ignored him.

"Whatcha mean?! Is [Y/N] alright?!" He asked frantically and all of their faces grew grim.

"We don't know. We were hoping you would." Jumin said.

Suddenly it all clicked. Despite the other's protests, he stood up and put his arm around his chest so that they would ache less. He stumbled forward.