•⎡Chapter Twenty-Eight⎦•

[Y/N]= Your Name
[H/C]= Hair Color
[F/C]= Favorite Color
[F/S]= Favorite Song
[F/G]= Favorite Game
[F/D]= Favorite Drink
[C/Y]= Current Year
[F/A]= Favorite Anime
[F/SH]= Favorite Show
[F/M]= Favorite Movie
[F/F]= Favorite Food
[S/F/C]= Second Favorite Color
[C/W]= Curse Word
[L/N]= Last Name

(A/N: listen I tried to understand South Korean laws/rights as best I could.)
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Both you and Yoosung went to visit Zen everyday for weeks. You wallowed in sadness every day he didn't wake up. Still, though, you hoped he would wake up. Zen's body heals fast.

Perhaps his mind could too.

Though first time you had left the hospital, you were immediately questioned by the police.

"Mr. Yoosung Kim? Miss (Y/N) (L/N)?" The officer had asked.

You looked at her. She had hot pink hair and dark tan skin. Despite the ferocity of her hair color, she looked very calm and serious.

"Y-yes?" Yoosung replied without much enthusiasm.

"Im here to question you about what could possibly be the murder of your friend." She replied.

"M-Murder..?" You asked.

"Yes." She replied, "I'm taking of you in as suspects."

"Do you have a warrant?" Yoosung asked.

The woman held up an ex post facto warrant.

"What's that for?" You asked a bit curiously. "You didn't catch us committing the crime or getting rid of some evidence did you?"

"No, but on the victims cell phone I found some interesting deleted text messages that were sent from your phone." She replied, "and being that your friend here found Hyun, it's possible he deleted them."

You looked over at Yoosung, and he still had his drained/depressed face on. "Well, if you have to question us...we have to comply." He gave a weak smile and the woman brought you back to the police station.

You were both brought into separate interrogation rooms. After 10 or so minutes, the woman came into your room.

"So, (Y/N). I'm Officer Rose Rouge. I'll start with the best question first. Where were you between 3-30PM-4:50PM in the past 48 hours?"

"Ah, I was at Yoosung's house both all day yesterday, and the day before that." You answered, "but why those times specifically?"

"Zen came home from an audition at 3:30 two days ago, and didn't leave the house again until this morning. He left his house this afternoon and- well, you know...crashed, at around 4:50. His brakes had to have been cut in between those two times." She said. "Also, do you...live with Yoosung?"

"Ah, I guess you could say that." You didn't know why, but heat rose to your face for some reason.

"Alright, where was Yoosung two days ago?"