•⎡Chapter Sixteen⎦•

[Y/N]= Your Name
[H/C]= Hair Color
[F/C]= Favorite Color
[F/S]= Favorite Song
[F/G]= Favorite Game
[F/D]= Favorite Drink
[C/Y]= Current Year
[F/A]= Favorite Anime
[F/SH]= Favorite Show
[F/M]= Favorite Movie
[F/F]= Favorite Food
[L/N]= Last Name

(A/N: Keep in Mind that the events in this chapter are changed because of the poll that happened earlier in the story. Well, here it is!)
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Are you always this bad of a driver?" Yoosung teased, looking over at the redhead that was driving frantically next to him. The car was going over bumps quickly and flying in the air for a short amount of time because of how fast they were going.

"Oh, do you want to drive?" Seven asked.

"Well...I can't. That'd be illegal." The blonde replied. "I don't have a license yet."

"Since when have you cared about the law?" Seven muttered.

"And that's supposed to mean?" Yoosung glared back.

"Oh, nothing, nothing..." Seven rolled his eyes, and looked out the car window, his gaze setting across the mountainside.

"How much longer until we're there?" The kid asked.

"I dunno. Maybe a few hours?" Seven replied.

"Fine. I'm going to sleep." Yoosung turned, rather anxious in his seat.

He fell asleep rather slowly, considering bumps were restraining him from relaxing. When he did sleep, however, he dreamt of you. After he woke up, it was around dawn and Seven looked exhausted. In the cup holders were empty Ph.D Pepper cans.

"I think you should rest." Yoosung said.

"I can't. It's only a few more miles." He said, and took a sip of a Ph.D Pepper, emptying another can, and threw it onto the floor.

"Still." Yoosung looked over at the mountain skeptically. "Sleep is important."

"I've done this before." The red-head said. "Its not that different from work."

"You pull all-nighters all the time?" He asked, a bit surprised. "And you can still think straight?"

"Well, I don't think as well as I do when I'm wide awake but...I still think pretty decently." Seven replied, and Yoosung took note of the information.

"Your mind is really cool, Seven!" He said in an excited way. "I pull all-nighters when I game sometimes, but...I can never think that well whenever I lack sleep!"

"Oh, well...thanks, I guess?" Seven replied.

Yoosung smiled widely before putting his elbow on the car so that his head to rest on his hand. After a little while of him looking at the scenery, anxiously waiting for some sort of action to take, Seven finally stopped the car. The sudden stop made his elbow slip, making him slam his face against the car door.

"Sorry, Yoosung. I accidentally stopped without slowing down all the way." He said.

"It's fine." Yoosung sat up and opened the car door. Once outside, he looked at the building in front of him. "So this is their Headquarters? The people that are trying to hurt [Y/N]?" He clenched his fist.