•⎡Chapter Fifteen⎦•

[Y/N]= Your Name
[H/C]= Hair Color
[F/C]= Favorite Color
[F/S]= Favorite Song
[F/G]= Favorite Game
[F/D]= Favorite Drink
[C/Y]= Current Year
[F/A]= Favorite Anime
[F/SH]= Favorite Show
[F/M]= Favorite Movie
[F/F]= Favorite Food
[L/N]= Last Name

(A/N: *Notices the lack of Baehee in this book*
Time to fix that c;)
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Jaehee!" You said happily.

"Yes, [Y/N]?" She responded as usual, but you could tell she was in a good mood.

Although the two of you had gone off to a bad start, you had been talking a lot recently. Now you were almost best friends.

"Whatcha up to?" You asked in a childish way.

"Haha..." she let out a little laugh.

"What's wrong?" You asked.

"Nothing...it's just...nothing..I'm about to enter the office, like usual. It's pretty boring, but...I have to go." She said. "What are you doing?"

"Oh, I was just finishing up checking some emails. I was bored, so I called you!"

"Right. I suppose it would be lonely at that apartment."

"You have no idea..." You groaned, now laying on your back.

"Well, I understand how it feels to be bored. Working with Mr. Han, while eventful, is boring most of the time." She sighed. "Not to mention all the work I have to do."

"Haha, yeah...I bet working with Jumin is terrible. I see the way he treats you after all, how cold." Waving your hand in the air like a teenager, you spoke prominently.

"Yes..indeed." Jaehee said. "[Y/N], We really should hang out after the party." You could hear footsteps, as if she was waking.

"Of course, Jaehee!" You said.

"Oh, is that [Y/N]?" A voice said from Jaehee's side.

"Er...yes, Mr. Han." Jaehee replied.

"Let me speak to her." He said.

"..."

"Hello, [Y/N]. How are you?" He asked.

"I'm good, how about you Jumin?" You replied.

"I'm fine, but I'd appreciate it if you didn't call my assistant during work hours." He said, his tone never changing.

"I called her before work hours..." You recalled.

"Well, one of you should have ended the call when she entered the building. The two of you talking while she isn't even doing any work is just a waste of resources."

"Resources?! Jaehee's a person!"

"A person I hired. Now, good bye [Y/N]."

Man, he seemed like he was in a bad mood. You thought to yourself.

Sighing, you sat up and looked around. Nothing unusual was happening today, it seems.

The party was so close that you were bubbling with excitement, so you decided to check up on reservations you made for it.

Jumin's taking care of security, so you had to order food, decorations, and a venue. So far everything was going great.

"Hello, this is [Y/N] [L/N], and I was just checking up on the catering service I ordered for the RFA Party?" You asked the person on the other line.

"Mmm, Yes, Ma'am, Yes, Indeed! Miss [L/N], your party is in two days, correct?" The man said.

"That's correct." You said.

"And the venue hasn't changed?"

"No, it hasn't." You said calmly.

"Alright, everything is in order, yes indeed! We'll see you in two days, Miss [L/N]!" The man said very enthusiastically.

"Alright." You said.

The call ended briefly, leaving you feel exhausted just from that man's energy. He must be a very passionate worker.

You checked your phone, and found an odd lack of messages from Yoosung. For the past day or two he's been texting you around 50 messages at a time, but he's been quiet lately.

Is he alright? You wondered.

You dialed his number and called him, and found yourself a bit shocked when his voice mail answered instead of him.

Opening the messenger, you found that the last Chatroom he was in was about V's eyes. Aparrently V might be blind?

As you were answering emails nervously, a notification appeared.

New Chatroom: The result of investigation

The chat was about Yoosung and Seven. Gratefully, Yoosung was alright, but Seven started talking about infiltrating the hacker's HQ alone. Both you and Yoosung told him how stupid that was, and Yoosung decided to go with him. Now, you were worried for Yoosung. What if he got hurt, or worse!?

To calm yourself down you walked to the convenience store to pick yourself up some tea/coffee. After returning, you made it and poured yourself a cup to calm your nerves.

Yoosung won't die.

He can't.

You haven't met yet.

There's no way that he can get hurt or kidnapped or worse!

If he does get kidnapped, You think, I'll personally go down to that 'HQ' and save him myself!

Yet you sigh, still filled with worry and empty promises.

If Yoosung got hurt, you wouldn't know what to do...

You walk into the bathroom and change into your [F/C] pajamas, ready for the night.

Hopefully, you'll be like Zen and dream of Yoosung's coming back safely...and it will come true.