•⎡Chapter Eighteen⎦•

[Y/N]= Your Name
[H/C]= Hair Color
[F/C]= Favorite Color
[F/S]= Favorite Song
[F/G]= Favorite Game
[F/D]= Favorite Drink
[C/Y]= Current Year
[F/A]= Favorite Anime
[F/SH]= Favorite Show
[F/M]= Favorite Movie
[F/F]= Favorite Food
[S/F/C]= Second Favorite Color
[L/N]= Last Name

(A/N: For the sake of the story let's make you and Yoosung are around the same age, otherwise that'd be weird).
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"[Y/N]." He said, "Wanna go on a date?"

Your heart fluttered at his words, and you stared at him. Something felt odd.

You smiled anyway, after all, you needed to get out of the house and you dearly wanted to spend time with him. "Yeah, of course!"

Yoosung looked back at you, and blushed, smiling a cheery smile. You slipped on your shoes and he grabbed your hand. Right before he lead you out of the apartment happily, you grabbed your bag in-which had money and a place to hold your phone.

He held your hand dearly, as if he never wanted to let it go, and the both of you exited Rika's building short after.

There was something weird at the back of your mind. Some odd thought that something would go wrong, or something was wrong.

You pushed the thoughts away for now as the two of you entered the brightly-lit city.

"Want to grab something to eat?" He asked, and you nodded.

You entered the small cafe and sat down. Yoosung offered to order for you, and you didn't stop him because it seemed like he really wanted to be a gentleman.
After waiting for a few moments, he came back for the food and drink you asked for.

"So, [Y/N]." He said smiling, "it's so great to finally meet you!"

"I know, it's nice to see you in person." You said.

His face suddenly turned red, and he spoke quietly, "It's nice to see you in person too...your r-really beautiful, you know."

Heat rushed to your face and he looked distressed. "Ah, I'm sorry [Y/N]! I didn't mean to fluster you!" He said quickly, apologizing frantically.

"It's fine! Feeling flustered isn't a very  bad thing." You said quietly, "it means your words are hitting my heart, and the words you spoke are now with me forever..."

Now he was blushing.

After a few minutes, you both finished your food, so he paid. This time you grabbed his hand as you both walked along into the cold night.

You walked by a game store, and Yoosung being Yoosung, wanted to check it out. You walked inside happily, and watched his excitement as he browsed for some games.

"I thought you only played LOLOL?" You asked him.

"Well, LOLOL is my favorite game ever, but I still like other games." He said. "Which reminds me, we should play together sometime."

"Okay." You smiled.

That odd feeling and or thought crossed your mind again.