•⎡Chapter Thirty-Three⎦•

[Y/N]= Your Name
[H/C]= Hair Color
[F/C]= Favorite Color
[F/S]= Favorite Song
[F/G]= Favorite Game
[F/D]= Favorite Drink
[C/Y]= Current Year
[F/A]= Favorite Anime
[F/SH]= Favorite Show
[F/M]= Favorite Movie
[F/F]= Favorite Food
[S/F/C]= Second Favorite Color
[C/W]= Curse Word
[L/N]= Last Name

[A/N: haha woops it's been a while ;)
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Rika..?

This woman is Rika..?

The supposedly dead Rika..?

The "nice, kind, gentle" Rika?

If that's true...then why did she look so cold?

She walked towards the two of you, her icey expression not changing until she was in front of you.

"Oh...Yoosung..." She said and her face immediately softened. "I never wanted you to see this side of me."

She looked at you, and then back at Yoosung. "Well I suppose this was always going to happen...I wanted you to be a member after all."

"A member...?" You just barely whispered.

The blonde looked up at you and smiled, though the smile was filled with anything but warmth. "A member of Paradise."

As soon as she said that, cult members grabbed both you and Yoosung, and you were forced to continue towards your original destination. Yoosung was emotionless.

You were worried about him.

You just needed a moment to escape. One perfect moment.

The two of you were brought into a room that had a "throne" at the end of it. Everyone in the room was cleaning blood off the floor, but as soon as Rika and you had entered, they all quickly stopped cleaning and sat in a formation, as if this were some sort of ritual.

"These two are struggling, straying from their path. They wish to join us here in eternal bliss. Does anyone object?"

You felt the person behind you relax their grip a bit.

This was your chance.

"I-I object, of course!!" You said loudly, and kicked backwards to hit the shin of the person holding you. They fell over. You grabbed Yoosung-who was still emotionless and distant- and ran somewhere to hide.

You heard muttering. Words like "where did they go..?" Or "find them."

Rika's voice boomed.
"Find them. We're all reluctant at first. They will learn to love Paradise."

You looked at Yoosung. He wasn't saying anything. The blonde was just looking down, emotionless as it he was in denial that this was the true Rika.

You hugged him, but he still didn't react.

His spirit must be crushed.

It didn't matter though. You were going to save the both of you.

You were hidden behind some kind of pillar, separated from the crowd. The pillar was rough and the whole room smelled of dust.