•⎡Chapter Thirty-Nine⎦•

[Y/N]= Your Name
[H/C]= Hair Color
[F/C]= Favorite Color
[F/S]= Favorite Song
[F/G]= Favorite Game
[F/D]= Favorite Drink
[C/Y]= Current Year
[F/A]= Favorite Anime
[F/SH]= Favorite Show
[F/M]= Favorite Movie
[F/F]= Favorite Food
[S/F/C]= Second Favorite Color
[C/W]= Curse Word
[L/N]= Last Name

[A/N]: long chapter to make up for last time
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The rest of that week was quiet. Nothing in your household was said.

Which is understandable, of course...given the circumstances.

You sat on the couch watching reruns of Teen Titans.

Soon, Yoosung woke up and walked into the lounging area.

He gave you a good morning kiss before groaning. "I don't want to go to class.."

"You want to be a vet, don't you?" You responded. "You need to go to class for that.."

"Yeah, I know. I'm just glad that the classes are in the afternoon for the next few months."

"Why?" You asked, and he smiled.

"So that I can hang out with my girlfriend."

"Awe, Yoosung..." you said, blushing. "I love hanging out with you." You stood up. "I'll make us breakfast~♡"

"Oh, you don't have to, [Y/N]" Yoosung said holding his hands up, smiling nervously.

"Huh? Why not."

"I mean as much as I like your cooking, heh, you always get hurt when you cook something that isn't ramen...and even then-"

Offended gasp.

"Yoosung, I can cook just as good as you can!"

"I know you can, but you still always get hurt..."

"Name one time I got injured while cooking in this household."

"Well you've burned yourself making cookies, and one time you almost wrestled the blender because-"

"Hey. That blender had it coming! " you said, and Yoosung laughed.

"Okay okay. I'll let you cook and if you don't hurt yourself, then you can cook for us from now on." He said and you grumbled.

"You're on blondie."

~

"An American style omelette with cheese~" you sung quietly as you poured the eggs onto the pan to cook with.

Filled with sudden energy, you spun towards the fridge to grab cheese and with incredible elegance,

You fell.

"Oh shi-" you muttered as you hurtled to the ground, putting your arms in front of you to avoid the ground making contact with your face.

"What was that?" Yoosung called from the other room.

"N-nothing!! I just dropped the spatula I was using~" you winced, trying to hide the pain in your voice.