•⎡Chapter Thirty-Six⎦•

[Y/N]= Your Name
[H/C]= Hair Color
[F/C]= Favorite Color
[F/S]= Favorite Song
[F/G]= Favorite Game
[F/D]= Favorite Drink
[C/Y]= Current Year
[F/A]= Favorite Anime
[F/SH]=Favorite Show
[F/M]= Favorite Movie
[F/F]= Favorite Food
[S/F/C]= Second Favorite Color
[C/W]= Curse Word
[F/CH]= Fictional Character
[L/N]= Last Name

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

It's been a few days since you stormed out of Yoosung's apartment, and now you resided in a place V provided for you to work. It was nice, safe, and bomb free.

You found out that after being rescued, you'd been asleep for a few days. Everyone had comeover to help repair the damages Yoosung's apartment suffered. They were surprisingly minor and only in the living room.

You were too...distracted to notice the fact that some of the wall wasn't painted the right color.

Now you're alone.

You admit, it was weird waking up without Yoosung there. Without breakfast made for you, someone cute excited to see you, or a smile always waiting for you. You'd been used to stuff like that for a while, but now you didn't have any of that.

Which was okay, you suppose. You just have to make your own meals again, and you have live alone like a normal person your age. Normal was nice, in its own way. You'd been away from normal for so long that you'd forgot how secure it felt. Not worrying about being kidnapped by a cult or being blown up by a security system was nice.

You were sitting alone like usual when you received a text.

Jin: Hey, [Y/N]! We should hang out today

You smiled a bit. Maybe you should get out of the house.

Of course. When and where?

After discussing the details you started to get ready, finishing your look by putting on a jacket and walking out. You walked to the café you were meeting him in, and saw him sitting there, anxious as usual.

"Jin~!" You said and sat down in the booth across from him.

"H-hey [Y/N]!" He smiled, his nerves making him stutter.

"Don't be so nervous..." You said. "We're friends."

He nodded. "I'll try!" He said, giving you a warm smile.

You talked for a while and got to know each other. He was sweet.

"S-so if you don't mind me asking...I haven't seen your boyfriend around in a while. You guys were like glued at the hip when I first met you.."

Your expression must have been weird, because he instantly retracted his comment. "Ah-! That was probably rude of me! I'm sorry I shouldn't have p-pried..." He said apologetically.

"No, it's fine." You said. "We're just..." you paused. It was kind of weird to say.
"Not together anymore."

"Oh, I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have brought it up! I just noticed you were wearing his jacket so I-"

You instantly looked down, flustered.

You were wearing Yoosung's jacket. It was the blue one he wore on your date. How was it possible you didn't notice..?

You were blushing now.

You must have worn it out of his apartment and put it back on without even realizing it was his!

"I didn't even notice it was his." You chuckled a bit before taking it off and setting it next to you.

The rest of the day was pleasant. You hung out a little bit and he told you about his interests. You were interested in all the same things, and talked passionately about them.

"Personally I don't think [F/CH] deserved it." He said.

"You're right!! They didn't deserve anything that ended up happening to them. They're precious and need protection." You said valiantly. "So let's protect them!" You squealed like a nerdy fan girl and the both of you both started laughing.

"Well it's getting late. I should head back home." You said.

"Okay! I-I'll see you." He replied.

"Ah-! Wait-!" You said, realizing something. "I forgot Yoosung's jacket in the booth..!"

"Do you even s-still want it? You guys d-did break up after all." He asked gently.

He did make a point, but for some reason you couldn't bare to part with it.

"I'm going back to get it. See you soon, Jin."

"Okay~! Bye [Y/N]!"

~

You grabbed the jacket from the lost and found bin, and found yourself hugging it tightly for no real reason. This jacket didn't matter to you, of course. It's Yoosung's, and loosing it would be irresponsible. Nothing more.

You slipped it back on so that you wouldn't forget it, and noticed instantly that, despite it being apart from him for several days, it still smelled like him.

It reminded you of his bed, and the way that smelled like him too. He smelled like honey, which would be odd, but you'd seen the honey body wash he uses- and it does smell good.

You shook your thoughts away and walked back to your apartment. None of that mattered anymore.

He basically killed Zen. He killed him.

Him smelling like honey, or being cute all the time, or being considerate of you, or even him being comforting didn't matter. You didn't need to think about it anymore.

He killed his friend. Someone he had known for years, and he didn't even give you a reason.

That's all true, so why...?

Why couldn't you stop thinking about him..?

The loneliness that lingered in your apartment had finally caught up to you. You tried to ignore it but, it was here to make you face reality.

You had snapped at Yoosung. Everything was his fault, that's true, but you didn't even try to hear an explanation.

Although you suppose there isn't an explanation. He cut his breaks and then lured him out. Plain and simple.

You felt angry again.

Why were you mad? Was it because he killed him and lied about it? Because you believed him? Or was it because you thought you could make him better. You thought you could change him. That plan just worked out great, didn't it? He was a lost cause.

Your relationship was a toxic mess. You never had Stockholm Syndrome. You don't like him.

So why..? Why does he linger in your thoughts...?