Unwanted Attention

Alex Stone

"Stone!"

My brother and I whipped around our head at the same time when we heard our last name called. Jake halted from running to my brother's side, astonishment clear on his handsome boyish face.

"Damn, it's creepy when twins do that." he muttered.

Nick just snorted.

"Surprising, isn't it, that my sister also happen to look around when you called me by my last name? Real shocker." he said, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

Jake merely guffawed.

"Yeah, well hello, Alex. It's nice to see you. How's that bestfriend of yours..."

Charlie had stepped out of my brother's car, her aviator glasses concealing her eyes and half of her face. Jake's eyes almost popped out when he saw Charlie's bruised face.

"What the- Did you do that, Nick?" he turned to my brother, shocked.

I frowned at Nick, who avoided my eyes. Did something else happened that I didn't know about?

"No, he didn't." Charlie's voice smoothly cut in. "Though he secretly wish he did it himself."

Nick glowered at Charlie. I didn't miss the way his eyes dropped helplessly to her chest again.

Boys.

I know my brother says he hate my friend, but I know he's fighting off his attraction towards her. Lesbian or not, Charlie is pretty hot. And even when she dress like trash, no one could miss her promising body.

It's not just curves that makes her sexy, which on her case isn't voluptous and real curvy like Ashley Banks. Charlie's lean and has enough fill on the right places, it's her confidence and self assurance that she exudes in indulgence.

"Well, what happened?" Jake asked, growing more curious every second. Who wouldn't? Charlie's bruise is as purple as an eggplant, though it's fading slowly. It stands out against the pallor of her skin.

Charlie just shifted her shoulder slightly.

"Grabbed the wrong butt." she said coolly. I held my laughter as I saw Nick snap out of his dazed stare and Jake seemed to drop his jaw on the ground.

Charlie smirked, putting her hands on the back pocket of her jeans, making her braless state more pronounced.

I almost heard Nick's growl of frustration, before he went to the back of his car. I saw Kenneth approach us before anyone else can notice, walking away from a sleek black car that dropped him off and drove away.

I smiled as I watch him walk towards us. He's wearing a navy blue shirt and his soccer shorts. He looks amazing as always with his dirty blonde, curly hair and heartwarming smile.

The smile faltered when he saw Charlie's face.

"Hi." he said to no one in particular. He decided not to comment on my bestfriend's face, though I can see he's not comfortable.

Jake just nodded at him while Charlie ignored him completely. It seems up to me to greet him properly.

I blushed.

"H-Hello, Kenneth." I stuttered shyly. He looked down at me and I received the full glory of his smile.

I can't breathe, I'm gonna die! Help!

"Alex, how's your visit to your Aunt?" he asked casually, he even stepped closer to me.

"I-uh.." I glanced over at Charlie, who looked the other way with a faint smile on her lips. My hands itch to slap her right now, really.