Blackmailed by a little Smurfhead

Charlie Raven

"Let's have a road trip."

I slumped next to Nick on the couch. He's watching football and has been yelling at the tv for a good couple of minutes.

"What the hell are you talking about?" he said grumpily, glaring at the tv instead of looking at me. "Dad said to stay here with you."

"He said to stay with me, not to stay here." I reasoned, a smug smile on my face.

He just snorted and ignored me.

"Nicky, come on! It's sooo boring here."

He turned the volume up, still ignoring me. I leaned in to his ear and whispered.

"Rocky.."

Nick jumped up, like he was electrified. He looked at me, his deep blue eyes sparking with annoyance.

"Stop calling me that!" he spat, his ears bloody red.

I smirked at him, my face a picture of smugness. He sighed and turned off the tv.

"If we do what you want, will you stop calling me Rocky from now on?" he bargained, knowing that I won't stop teasing him about what happened earlier today.

I posed like I'm thinking deeply about it. I really wanna get out of the house today. Being here, alone with Nick, is just too suffocating.

I'm highly aware of whatever he does, and though it's amusing to watch him clean the house working out those gorgeous body of his, it's starting to get frustrating. I have this urge to knock him down to the carpet and have my way with him.

It doesn't help that his dark blue eyes are staring at me right now. All I wanna do is reach out, grab his shirt then straddle him and make out with him passionately..

"Yeah, let's go." I said, clearing my throat as I push down my arousal. Damn Nick for being so gorgeous!

He stood up and went to his room. Just seconds after he walked back to the living room, a happy smile on his face.

"I just remembered, Alex took the car. So we can't go." he said, sitting back to the sofa.

"We got my bike." I said, watching his face darken with a scowl.

"I can't drive." he reasoned, his lips puckered adoringly like a child.

"Then I'll drive."

He stomped to his room cursing me, and I laughed.

--*

Nick Stone

Fucking bad idea!

I shifted uncomfortably in my seat, gripping the small bar at the bike's tail. The helmet's strap under my chin feels too tight and the wind whipping on my face too harsh.

"Dammit, Raven! Slow down!" I yelled at her. It wasn't surprising when she didn't listen to me.

"Live a little, Stone!" I heard her voice yell back, muffled by helmet. Unlike mine, hers was a closed type. With a shield against the wind and all.

Charlie cranked the speed up a notch and I had to grip her waist to hold on to something. I'm not really fond of motorbikes, unlike Jake who I know asks Charlie about it every chance he got.

Besides, it's almost impossible to like it with Charlie as the driver. She's fucking reckless, swerving in and out of lane screaming and laughing like a maniac.

She suddenly parked on the side of the road, killing the engine.

"What's the matter?" I asked, confused. I told her earlier to stop when she drove too fast but she didn't, saying she won't stop until we need gas.

Mind you, she meant that. Even on stoplights she didn't stop.

Not once.

She took off her helmet, straightening her back. Her hair cascaded down her back, it's now colored in shades of blue.

"I'm afraid we'll have an accident." I heard her mutter, not looking around to me.

"I'm really glad you came to your senses." I breathed in relief. "You've beaten the red light like three or four times now I'm surprised there's no police following us! And your speed is too much! You shouldn't have license! If Dad knows about this he'll probably ground you, too!"

Charlie laughed, leaning on my chest.

"Yeah, it's worth it though. You holding on to me like this, totally worth it." she shrugged, holding my arms that are somehow still wrapped around her waist. "But it really got me distracted, that's why we had to stop."

I felt my whole body stiffen as she snuggled closer, her back pressed against my chest. Charlie made me circle my arms around her tighter, and I liked how peaceful I felt with her there.

Without meaning to, I lowered my face on her hair, inhaling her scent. I closed my eyes, loving the feel of her against me.

I heard a loud snap somewhere. My eyes flew open to see Charlie holding a phone and taking a picture of us.

"Aww, that's nice." she gushed, quickly saving the picture and shutting the phone before I could take action.

"Hey!" I pushed her away, getting off the bike. "Delete that!"

She just laughed at my annoyed face, putting the phone away. I reached around her to grab it but it just made me kind of like embrace her, so I took a step back and glared at her.

"Delete. It."

"Sure. Not now though." she smirked, mischief clear in her gorgeous brown eyes.

"What? Just delete it, okay?!"

"I will. But not now. Treat me first." she said, pointing at the shop behind me.

My scowl deepened when I saw a pink ice cream shop with a cone and swirly ice cream on top. The inside looks more colorful and gay from the glass windows.

"What, no! Delete it now, I won't go inside that stupid place, it's clearly for kids only!"

"No, it's not. There are adults in there." she said.

"Those are parents, Raven-"

"I want an ice cream now, or I won't delete it." she huffed. "I'll print this, blow it up to big size and decorate my fucking wall with it."

"You wouldn't!"

She lifted an eyebrow, pouting like a child with a tantrum.

"Try me."

Goddammit.