Beautiful Psycho

Stalker

I watched from my window as the boy marched up to the house, food bag in hand. His blond hair frames his youthful face. He is a ball of sunshine.

Well, he really is when he's not being a pain in the ass.

He yelled my name once he crossed the threshold. I stepped out of the dark.

"Hey." he nodded at me, I noticed the worried look on his face.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"There's a missing girl from my school.." he replied. "And she's real close to me."

A pretty doll-like face flashed before my eyes. I held back a smirk.

"Pity." I empathized. I schooled my face in an apologetic one.

Damn hard.

"I understand you're here for Charlie.." he uttered. His bright eyes looked at me. "But do you know anything about that?"

Shit. I blinked, trying hard not to look anything but confused about his question.

"I'm sorry, I don't follow." I said, adding a frown on my face. "What do you mean?"

The boy looked at me a second longer, and I have the sudden urge to strangle him. Then he waved his hand as if it's nothing.

"Nothing. I'm just-" he croaked, then cleared his throat. "Forget it."

"Alright." I said, smiling at him.

"Oh, and there's been an.. unforeseen development."

I looked at him interestedly.

"Do tell." I said.

The boy seems uncertain about how to begin.

I waited patiently, watching him.

"It's Charlie.." he began. "And Nick. I think they have feelings for each other."

I felt an uncontrollable rage erupt within me, but I pushed it back down. If I want this youth's help, I should keep my temper in check.

"What do you mean?" I asked again, masking my wrath with a smile.

He looked at me intently, and I have the sudden urge to claw those calculating eyes out. I balled my fists, not giving in to the temptation.

"Well.. Nick's been pretty protective of Charlie lately." he said.

"That boy already has feelings for my Cassandra the first time I saw him. What I'm asking is," I paused, mad about this possibility. "What do you mean about Cassandra having feelings for that brat? She hates stupid arrogant guys like him!"

He flinched when I suddenly raised my voice.

"I-I don't know. I just-"

"What about Alex? I thought she and Charlie are dating?" I cut him off.

The boy nodded.

"They still do. That's why Nick's been pretty protective of Charlie. I think Alex is the only thing that is stopping him from totally falling for her."

I frowned.

"If that's the case, what is there to worry about?" I asked. "You said Nick loves his sister and won't do anything to hurt her."

The boy nodded.

"Yeah, that's true.." he said, looking uncertain. "Alex's also the same. So.."

A sudden realization hit me, and I gave in to the temptation I was feeling. I want to hurt this boy badly.