A Rocky Morning

Nick Stone

"Rocky.."

A small hand touched my cheek, and I closed my eyes as she tiptoed to reach me. To kiss me.

Her soft lips molded with mine, and I groaned in delight. My hands are tangled in her hair, while hers are travelling all over me.

She taste like bacon. And eggs.

And coffee..

I woke up with a start, my eyes flying open as my dream ended. I felt a slight tingle on my lips, as if it really happened. As if I was really kissed by a certain spitfire with an ashgray for hair.

I sniffed. I could smell bacon and egg for breakfast. And coffee.

Damn, I seriously need to get laid. I scowled. These wet dreams are getting out of hand.

My body protested as I stretch out a bit. The sofa bed was too uncomfortable to sleep on now. I tried to shift to ease the stiffness I'm feeling, but my movement was stopped when a leg anchored on my waist.

WHAT THE-

An arm circled around my neck, and she snuggled closer on my chest. My body jerked to awareness as the fact of her cuddling with me hit me.

I'm sleeping with Charlie! my mind went crazy with the fact that she's really here, her soft fragile body pressed close to mine.

I mean, come on, morning erection is bad enough after a night of amazing wet dreams. What more if the main character in your dreams is currently snuggling and moaning on your chest? Oh God, it's getting harder and-

Where's Alex?! I panicked.

I searched for my sister around frantically with my eyes, she's nowhere to be seen. Is she in the kitchen? Dammit!

I gently removed Charlie's arm around me, and her leg. But she just groaned and tightened her embrace on me.

Dammit, go away! Please.. I fought with my inner desire, telling myself that snuggling with my sister's girlfriend is not a good idea.

Charlie's sleeping face is just an inch away from mine and I can't help but stare at it helplessly. Her chocolate brown eyes are closed, but her effect to me is still strong. I studied her face some more and decided that I like her nose, it's small and cute, like the rest of her. Her lips are slightly chapped and still has that ring on her lower lip, by the left side. She looks sinister and punky with it, but I'm still tempted to kiss her.

The devil inside me won. I can't resist not touching her. My hand slide up her back, touching her hair and feeling it like the creepy dude that I am. I inhaled her scent, and I loved it.

Why does this feel so.. right?

She may be small, but damn, Charlie's body is tightly packed. She keeps it well hidden under those trash clothes she wears. My fingers traced her outline, and it ended on her bottom. I bit my lip as I prevent myself from groaning.

There's plenty of reasons for me not to do this. But only one thought remained inside my head.

This is Charlie Raven! The girl I like the most! When was the last time I was able to hold her like this? Just one time and it didn't even ended the way I wanted.

Charlie shifted, making us closer than ever. Her chest are pressed up against me, her head under my chin. Our legs are tangled and her hair is all over my face.

This has got to be both of the most awesome and awfully frustrating morning of my life.

I am the most pathetic loser ever for doing this-

"Rocky.."

My hand stilled, and my body went rigid as Charlie looked up at me. Her beautiful brown eyes captured mine, full with dark mischief and amusement.

"What's with the boner early in the morning, Rocky?"

It didn't went limp fast enough.

---

Marco Stone

"You seem cheerful today."

Charlie gave me a bright smile, something she hadn't done in ages. The dark glasses are off, there's dark circles around her eyes, but she looks better.

"Oh, just a good night sleep." she murmured. I didn't miss the wink she gave Nick, whose face seemed ready to explode. It went even redder when Charlie smirked at him.

Young love.

I know what it's like. I fell in love with their mother way too young. And it's still the best feeling I've ever felt, the second most is gazing at two sets of azure eyes everytime.

"I got some work to do today." I said. "Will you be fine?"

I directed my question to Charlie, and Nick looks confused. I can see questions forming inside his brain, but he said nothing.

"Yeah." Charlie chirped. "I have a couple of assignments left to do anyway."

I nodded, not sure if I should be happy with Charlie's cheerfulness. The shifts in her mood have me uneasy leaving her alone.

I peered at my son through the rim of my cup. He's glaring at his plate like he hate it, a deep scowl placed in his face.

"Nicolas." I called his attention. "Can you stay with her today?"

Nick had his jaw hanging open in shock.

"Dad," he started to protest. "I- Can I do something else than.. that?"

I shook my head no.

"I need someone with her." I said, my tone brooking no argument. I caught another gleam of question in his eyes again, but Nick said nothing.

Charlie just sat there watching us. I almost took my words back when I saw her victorous smile.

But I really have to go. I have received a text from the security head officer of the school, he said they saw a student walking past other surveillance cameras with a bouquet of white roses.

They got a name.