Chapter 1: The Pill

It had been several months since the Black Organization had finally been taken down with the help of the FBI, and it had been several months since Haibara had gotten the data about the Apotoxin 4869 and begun making an antidote. It had been several months since Conan left to live with Agasa and hid in secret, claiming he had to go back to his family in another state in order to make a time gap between the time "Conan" left and "Kudo Shinichi" came back.

But finally, the antidote was made, and finally the day where Shinichi could go out and enjoy his life again.

"Kudo-kun," Haibara said in almost a whisper, "you could finally start living your life like a regular teenager again," she said with a smile and hugged him tightly. He felt his shoulder become wet a little and realized she was crying. He hugged her back and parted from the hug.

"What about you Haibara?," Shinichi asked, realizing she said "you" and not "us".

"I...decided I want to keep living as 'Haibara Ai' rather than 'Shiho Miyano'," she said with a weak smile and wiped her eyes, "besides, even if I left I would have nowhere to go." She held took his hand and placed the pill in his hand.

"I'll see you around Haibara," Shinichi said with a smile and a wave and shut the door to Prof. Agasa's house and went into his own house where Subaru-san (Akai Shuuichi) had moved out right after the Organization was destroyed. A thin layer of dust had started to pile on everything showing signs that no one has been in the house in a while.

He went to his room first to dress in some bigger clothes so that when he did change, he wouldn't rip the clothes he was in now, then went to the kitchen where he would finally go back.

Taking a cup from the cupboard using a stool, he washed it and put some water in it, cup in one hand and pill in the other. Taking a deep sigh he thought to himself. It's fine. After this you can finally go back to your old life. You'll get to see Ran and the others and you'll have no restrictions anymore. You'll be free.

He looked out the window where a full moon hung high with a bunch of stars surrounding it and smiled. Bet Kaito Kid is showing up somewhere right now and stealing a jewel of some sort.

Taking a deep breath, he put the pill in his mouth and swallowed the water. He put the cup down immediately and started feeling the pain all over his body where the bones were growing. Then everything around him turned blurry and he blacked out.

~Around Thirty Minutes Later~

Shinichi's POV

(I probably won't use the POV of someone again but it was kind of necessary at this part)

I woke up in an unfamiliar place. It looked like somebody's kitchen based on the stuff in the room but I didn't know who's kitchen, or who's house I was in. And speaking of who, who was I?

I looked around to see if anything seemed familiar to me, but it didn't really do any good. Well I couldn't sit in some random person's house, so I immediately got up and looked around for the entrance which was simple to spot when I went into the hallway of this persons house. I rushed toward the front and put on some shoes that looked around my size. And, well, that was about all the shoes there. It wouldn't hurt if I took a pair of shoes right?

I got up and exited, looking around to see if anything at all looked familiar in any way. And everything kind of did, as if I was looking at something from my past. I turned right and saw a flash of white before me. It was a boy. He seemed to be about my height and he was dressed in all white. And he somehow looked pretty damn cool in it. Maybe kind of sexy?

"Woah, meitantei-kun, You turned back?," this person asked while a smile and laughed. "Hey, now you can hunt me down properly." He looked sort of a familiar and when I tried to remember, a spike of pain shot in my head and made my vision blurry.

"What....are you talking about? Who...who are you?," I asked, gripping my hair and breathing heavily. Everything in front of me started to darken and I could only hear parts of what this beautiful person in white was saying.

"Oi! Are....okay? Don't....Pass out.....me," were the only words I was able to make out before the world started tilting and everything became black.

This was a very messy and sloppy chapter and very, very short chapter.

I started and deleted this chapter like 5 times before someone had made a pretty good suggestion in one of my other stories. Like seriously, you saved my butt. (You know who you are)

So anyways, I want to know if I should make it mature or just leave it with kissing and hugging and stuff :P

Since I feel not a lot of people will read it, I want to at least make my few readers feel okay.

Also I will make my chapters longer and better starting the next chapter.

So until next time~~