Valentines Special~!!!

Takes place 1 month after Shinichi came back from being Conan for over a year.

Ran still has no idea about Shinichi being Conan but a certain thief seems to know perfectly well and is hoping to see the now grown detective. However he wants to see him with some intentions that Shinichi can't seem to figure out.

Story Start!

"Shinichi!," Ran called out, waving her hand out in front of her childhood friend's face. "Are you okay? Are you sick? Is it because you haven't been back for almost a whole year since I last saw you?," she asked, worry tinting her words. Shinichi seemed to have been dazed out the whole day, despite it being the one and only, Valentines Day.

"Don't mind him Ran, your husband is just too overwhelmed by the chocolates he's getting. After all, he does hate sweets. He's a bitter person at heart~!," Sonoko called from her seat, waving around her hand lazily while pointing to his bag full of chocolates, then perked up. "Ne, Ran, what do you think Makoto-san will think of my chocolate?," she asked, displaying her chocolate to her best friend. "He'll love them right?"

"Shinichi's not my husband! And of course he will Sonoko," Ran answered back with a smile, "he'll love anything you give him!" 

"I'm not a bitter person!," Shinichi growled back with blunt anger soon after Ran.

"But it has to be the best chocolate in the world," Sonoko complained with a pout, completely ignoring the detective who just sighed, turning his phone on to display the message his mind had been stuck on his whole day. 

It was a message from Kaito KID, the infamous phantom thief. But it wasn't much of a heist note, but rather an invitation to something even he didn't really get.

"To Shinichi

If you remember the place we first met, then join me there to watch me steal the brightest yet deepest blue sapphire.

For this, I promise you won't regret, both as a detective, and as a human. 

Let's make Moon Stone and Sapphire meet to show a new sign of a flipped beginning of Love.
Let's take this meeting when day turns to night and the views are broad and beautiful.

Kaito KID"

"-ichi? Shinichi! Do you have anywhere you have to go today?," Ran asked and tried peering at the message which he seemed to be mesmerized by. "Who's that from? I saw love...AH! Do you have a girlfriend?!"

"What??!! Mystery Otaku has a lover???!!," Sonoko screamed, earning some looks from their classmates, some girls whispering the new gossip to the other. And when something like that happens, you know it's going to spread like wildfire. Especially with a Sonoko to pour some oil on it. "Your cheating on Ran???!!!!"

"I'm not dating Ran, Sonoko!," Shinichi yelled, the smallest blush there on his cheeks. But that was more embarrassment than anything. Maybe a year ago he would have felt a bit more than that, but his feelings started fading away after his being Conan for over a year and suddenly seemed to vanish one day, and he didn't know where it went. He felt no attraction to anyone, unless it was the thumping of his heart when chasing down a certain phantom thief, although he just concluded it as his being excited for the colorful explosions and new tricks.

"That's right Sonoko! Besides, I, just might, have got some feelings for another person," Ran mumbled, words tumbling out.

"Ehh? Seriously?? Who?!," Sonoko asked, jumping out of her seat to listen to what could be the best and newest gossip. 

"He...has glasses. Kind of clumsy, falls down alot...,"

"Eisuke?!," Sonoko screamed out. "That clumsy boy?!" She fell back down in her seat as if fainting from the all too sudden development. "Oh Ran, how much you've fallen my child."