1K VEIWS!!!!

I *sniffle* I want to thank my family and friends who have supported me on the way along with all you readers out there who decided to read this story, despite it being fast-paced and was very OOC. 

*Bows Down*

Thank you everyone!

Oh but wait! Don't leave yet! I have something to announce too!

Since I started writing this KaiShin story, I just can't seem to get away from this beauty of a ship and while I had my writers block I had some time to think. You may have been thinking I've been off to lala land somewhere during this past month but I haven't!

Actually I began writing another story in hopes of my writers block for this particular story to go away and it suddenly became such a big project like thing and I decided "Oh, why not just write another one. It's not like it's really going to hurt."

So this will be the first story where I'm not just free writing it along the way, and as thanks for reading this story, I'll be giving you a part of the next one :)
(But it's not like I'm giving up writing this one)

So here you go!

(It's not the beginning)

The day continued on normally, like any other day would and decided together that since it was the first day of school and Kaito KID would be coming to steal the Purple Blossom, they would part ways once school ended to prepare their own little things for the day.

Shinichi rushed home and away from the others before flipping open his phone again to take another look at the message. He pondered over whether or not he should answer this message and decided it would probably be safer not to. But his curiosity got the best of him.

Hello Stranger, he typed back in English, hesitating for a moment before tapping the send button and was surprised when only a moment later after looking down at his phone, a message reply was already there. And in Japanese.

But it was all a jumble of letters, and this time none of it made any sense. Every other moment or so, a message would pop up again in even more gibberish while Shinichi was hoping it was just some mental person who decided it would be fun to text random people. But no mental person would be able to memorize, or even think to use ASCII. Before Shinichi knew it, he was in front of the Agency where a bunch a yells and grumbles along with a few thuds of something small came out.

Voices from clients, Shinichi thought with a sigh. Sounds like an angry bunch.

When he opened the door, he was surprised to see two college students screaming things at each other while fighting over an open phone with a worried Ran trying to calm the two down, even though no matter how you look at it, it was just a couples squabble.

"Ah! Conan-kun! How was school?," Ran asked when she finally saw him standing there and the two new faces turned toward him.

"Aww, he's so cute!," the girl squealed, letting go of the phone almost immediately and crouched down to take a good luck at Shinichi who saw a startling resemblance between this girl and Ran. "My name is Nakamori Aoko! What's your name?"

"I'm Edogawa Conan!"

"Edogawa Conan? Are you the KID-killer?," Aoko asked, delighted to see another member of the society that hasn't been completely corrupted by Kaito KID. "My father is Nakamori Keibu, the head of the KID task force!"

Ah right, that old man that's always screaming at the heists and falling for KID's most simplest tricks every time, Shinichi thought with a short laugh.

"Oh! I know Nakamori keibu! He's always in control of the police when there's a heist right?," Shinichi exclaimed, using his little kid voice and acting skills to smile a warm sunny smile at Aoko who beamed back.

"And I am Kuroba Kaito! Magician Extraordinaire!," the messy haired boy, Kaito, announced, walking up to the shrunken detective and popped a blue flower in front of his nose. "I'm going to be the best magician in the whole world!"  

To be completely honest, I don't know if I'm going to put this story up yet.

I want to know what you KaiShin fans think of this short excerpt from my (maybe new) story and if I should really post this story up. If you like it, just send me a short comment and I'll think about it. :P

Thanks for reading! (And I'm sorry that I'm not uploading a new chapter but it will come soon...hopefully)