300 VOTESS HOLY POOP

OMG OMG OMG HOLY CRAP

AHHHHHHHH

MINI PANIC ATTACK HOLY MOTHER OF SIN

I really did NOT think that this story would get so much attention? It's a freaking miracleeee

I'm currently walking home from school and checking wattpad... then BAM!!!

303 VOTES

Well as thanks to everyone.... I'm in the progress of making yet another one shot. And this one is a long one. I'm going to make a collection of Kaishin one shots for when my brain wants to do something else but not want to make everyone wait for my lazy ass....

Here you go!

It was just another regular heist day, the police running around at Nakamouri-keibu's commands, his detectives silently taking in the whole scene, and his fan's cheering him on with the occasional chanting.

It was another perfect day to take another precious jewel.

Hakuba was trying to figure out what kinds of traps would be placed where from one corner and looking down at his watch every minute while Shinichi, who had recently just 'returned from America', was just watching in silence, his eyes calculating every little thing in that building. It made Kaito's adrenaline pump in his blood, knowing that Tantei-kun was now Meitantei-kun and had a higher chance of catching him. It was a nice feeling that made his skin tingle with anticipation.

10 minutes before the heist and all of Nakamouri-keibu's officers were in position, near every visible exit and window while Hakuba and Shinichi waited patiently until the time came. The fans outside had quieted, waiting to hear the explosion that would signal Kaito KID's entrance. Everyone was tense, their muscles going stiff in either anticipation or anger (which was mostly the Task Force because they were forced away from their families).

5 minutes.

Everything seemed to stop, no one made a move.

4 minutes.

Their chests rose and fell, second after second.

3 minutes.

Complete silence.

2 minutes.

The Task Force and Hakuba got into running position.

1 minute

.......

Everything exploded, fireworks going off at every corner while Kaito KID stood on top of the display case with his usual smug grin.

"KID!," Nakamouri roared making the others around him wince. "I'LL GET YOU THIS TIME!!!!!"

"Nice to see you so lively Keibu," Kaito smiled. "But alas, this beauty has to go on her joyride in the sky with me," he said, snapping his fingers to reveal that the gem had magically disappeared from the case.

"GET HIM!!!!"

Almost every officer surged forward to capture the damned thief who had disappeared, then appeared yet again 5 feet from the rest of the Task Force with his grin even wider. Kaito snapped his fingers, watching as a puff of smoke exploded from the case, covering them all. When the fog had dissipated, it revealed that every one of them were cuffed at their hands and tied with what seemed like a long vine which had roses of many different colors, growing out of every which direction.

And now that that was cleared up....

Kaito looked towards the two detectives that had a gleam in their eyes screaming trouble.

"Why hello Meitantei-kun, it's been a while hasn't it?," he asked with a smile, looking towards Shinichi who seemed to grinned back, just as maniacally.

"Indeed it has Kaito KID-san."

Hakuba watched this exchanged, looking back and forth between the Heisei Holmes and Heisei Lupin. They stood there for a minute, listening as the Task Force struggled with the vines and Nakamouri-keibu screaming at the detectives to catch the thief.

It all happened in a blur. Hakuba ducked forward to catch the thief who dodged him with the grace of a ballerina. The blond, however, anticipated this move the thief would make and shot his hand out to cuff KID's wrist. It went on with a sharp click, but with a quick snap of Kaito's fingers, Hakuba knew the thief had escaped.

In a split second, a smoke bomb went off in Hakuba's face, leaving him in an elegant costume that KID had picked out especially for him. And although Hakuba would never admit it, Kaito KID was good when it came to fashion, because every part of the dress complimented his body, making him seem more feminine, even without any of the makeup or the wig. Well, except for the part where something like glue was all over the inside of the dress, in the shoes, and on the soles of them as well, making him completely stuck in place.

Maybe Kaito was having fun with Hakuba a bit too much. He didn't realize until he felt the cuffs around his wrist that Shinichi was even there. He had completely missed him. Of course he knew about this Meitantei being Tantei-kun and hiding from a huge Organization, but he didn't know he had grown this good.

"My my, being veeerry sneaky today, aren't we Meitantei-kun," Kaito grinned. He snapped his fingers and undid the handcuffs with ease from the constant practice. He started running up the stairs to the roof and heard the detective close on his tail behind him, maybe only a couple of steps.

It would only be then when he realized something was wrong.

The story will definitely be up by them next time I put up a chapter and the story will literally be called "Kaishin - Oneshots" c:

THANK YOU EVERYBODYYYYY

Until next time~~~