HEY GUYSSS *DON'T SKIP AND READ EVERYTHING*

I know, I know. It's not an update even though its been like 9 months since I last updated. And I'm an awful person for making you all wait and stuff but yes. Hear me out one last time before you skip over this. 

I hit the writers block of the century because over the course of 4 months after the last chapter, I could barely focus on writing the next chapter because I really had nothing to write. I soon grew out of the fandom all together, but recently my writer's block for this fandom had lifted and I'm finally back to writing for Kaishin.

However, I'll be stopping this story for the time being.

I don't want to discard this story but when I really read it over, the plot line didn't really make all too much sense. Everything is going at different speeds and I can't even keep up with my own story!!

I'm horrible at being committed to one long work, but part of me still wants to work on this because it's one of my longest and more known works and I've left it unfinished even though I now have an audience reading my stuff! 

So this time, I'm going be adjusting the whole story and make it fit better. 

I won't take this down if you still want to read it so feel free to do so and criticize me as much as possible so I'm able to make this story better.

But while I am doing this, you can read some of the one shots and story plot's I've been working on at https://archiveofourown.org/works/14248449/chapters/32858289

When I finish editing this story and plotting out the whole story, I'm going to start writing it and will probably post it on both here and on AO3, though I'm not too comfortable with this website anymore. 

I feel horrible for asking of this of you guys again, but if you guys are willing to do so, please wait a little longer. I'll fill you of your KaiShin craving as much as I can while working on this story with the one shots and story ideas and will do as many requests you give on that site if you ever do, so please be a little more patient.

Thank You. <3