Mother's Day Special

Kaito and Shinichi still have yet to introduce each other to their mothers. So what better day than mothers day? And what about another extra surprise?

Fem!Shinichi x Kaito

-If you do not like a feminine Shinichi, you should probably skip this Special-
And before you Skip this Chapter, check out my Tap story "Kaishin - Lost Phone"

Thanks for everyone who's still reading my stories~!!!
I'm really happy to know people are still enjoying them :)))

Story Start~!!!

"Kai!," Shinichi called to her boyfriend, her voice echoing in the huge mansion. Her words were followed by a huge crash from the second floor above and a grinning Kaito jumping down from the stairs.

"What's up Shin-chan?," Kaito asked, kissing his girlfriend on her cheek. "Are you stuck on a case or something?"

"If I were ever stuck on a case, I would ask my dad for help," Shinichi replied with ease, but that didn't fool Kaito. He heard the slight waver in her voice, but he knew it wasn't because of a case. "When....when are we going to tell our mom's about our, um...relationship?"

Currently, their relationship was being kept a secret from their mom's, afraid of the way they would act if they found out. Chikage -Kaito's mom- would probably squeal and lock them both in a bone crushing hug. Then she would probably plan their future marriage and make it a crazy hell for them for the next few months (possibly year) before she calms down.

Yukiko -Shinichi's mom- would probably squeal at the top of her lungs, spread the news to every reporter and them ask them how far the had gone in terms of a sexual relationship. Which Shinichi would be too embarrassed to talk about to her own mother.

"Well, mother's day is coming up," Kaito commented helpfully. "Why don't we tell them then?" Shinichi thought about this for a couple of minutes and hummed in approval. After all, mothers day is the one day where both women would be too distracted to really make a big fuss about their children dating each other.

Right?

---

Once mothers day came, their parents had come home from their traveling. Shinichi's parents to the mansion and Chikage to her house back in Ekoda where Kaito was waiting.

"So uh....mom?," Shinichi called out to Yukiko once the older woman had settled down and kissed the life out of her daughter. "I have to tell you something..."

"What is it Shin-chan?" Yukiko looked curiously at her daughter, one of the many souvenirs she was taking out in hand. "Do you not like the souvenirs?," she asked frowning and Shinichi sighed with a quiet no. God, her mother was always jumping to conclusions. (But at least it wasn't as crazy as her usual guesses...)

"Well, in about half an hour somebody is going to come here," Shinichi started, and continued quickly before her mother could cut her off. "And this person is very important to me so please try not to kill them, okay?"

Yukiko, who had a small idea of what was going on, just nodded and frowned. She was the only one her Shin-chan was confronting so did Yuusaku already know what was going on? Well, detectives always seemed to have their own personal agreement among themselves, but her husband could have at least told her about it. After all it was Mother's day, the day where Yukiko was supposed to get everything she wanted.

-Back at the Kuroba Household....-

"Mom!! Welcome back from London~!!!," Kaito greeted his mother with a hug and grin.