x20x

"Look, everyone sitting has a problem with the person across from them and I'm not going to make it like some group therapy session, but things need to be fixed before we leave to D.C.," Jane expressed, standing to the side as living room furniture was pushed to the sides. Wib started walking near her and took a seat on a coffee table.

What, so I'm guessing I get the seat across from Indica because that only makes sense. Fine. I took the seat adjacent to Isaac to look directly at Indica. Our lovely death glares were happily shared.

"And, what, you're perfect?" Cheshire called out, walking in with a soda in each hand. He walked over and gave one to me and then took his seat as if his chivalry was nothing. But even as I appreciated the gesture, I knew that his issues wouldn't be solved with Zaine here and now.

"No...but Skye seems to be missing, so—"

"I'm here, I'm here," Skye said, descending from the stairs with a bright smile. I didn't really see anything wrong between her and Jane, other than doubting each other, but everyone doubted Jane no matter how much we knew she was a genius. Either way, she pulled her hair into a side ponytail and took a seat at the end before Jane even reached the chair.

"And what's Wilbur supposed to do?" I asked.

"Practice his powers," Jane suggested and I thought I heard Indica laugh at that, so I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Since I already know you all won't just say why you don't like each other, how about we each get to ask our...other one question that pertains to why you don't like them or vice versa," Jane suggested.

"Wait," Anthony said. He suddenly stood up, went to the kitchen, and came back with a knife. He suddenly plunged it into his twin brother and I felt it through my own goose bumps, but then the body faded away. Suddenly, Andres' footsteps trotted down the stairs.

"HEY!?" he yelled. Anthony simply shrugged and reclaimed his seat with a perfectly clean knife. Andres glared and took the seat, reluctantly.

"I'm guessing you want to start?" Isaac prompted. Andres rolled his eyes over to his brother.

"When are you going to grow up?" Anthony asked Andres.

"Well I was figuring since I like the color green and my hair was red, I could just be Peter Pan—"

"Shut up," Anthony ordered. He looked over to Jane. "He can't do that, can he?"

"Andres, be serious," Zaine told him.

"Yeah, so we can get this over with," Cheshire agreed. Andres sighed.

"I...I don't mean to be childish all the time, okay," he started. "I just...want that childhood we never got to finish."

"I'm sorry about that, bro, but...you need to grow up sometime...we both do," Anthony replied.

"Then why is it usually you cloning yourself in the place of anything that has to do with me?" Andres asked with a serious voice and he sounded almost...hurt.

"Because I want to be there with you and Cheshire, but if I have other things going on, I want to be there, doing that too. And I guess when we actually do fight and it's not me there, I feel less pain about it," Anthony explained. "But I feel guiltier and I need to start appreciating being around you more. When we were home, it was always you and I versus the rest of the family and I guess I fell into that aloofness even when it's just us."

"I promise to grow up if you promise to stop duplicating," Andres proposed.

"Deal."

"But..." Andres added after a moment. "Only sometimes."