Destination: Earth-3

Barry's POV

Thanks to Cisco's research, I knew how I came to a world without Kara Danvers. We originally lived on Earth-3 together but my lightning accident transported me to Earth 1. Home of S.T.A.R Labs. Central City and National City were only a thirty minute car drive away from each other. Everyone from Earth 3 aside from Kara lived there. Even her older sister Alex.

I was attending a party of an old friend of mine's. He lived in National City. At the party, I bumped into Alex, Kara's older sister.

"Hey Alex!" I said

She turned and looked at me "Do I know you?"

"Uh yeah I was Kara's best friend back in high school."

"I don't know a Kara. Sorry" she walked away.

I knew something was up. Everyone from Earth 3 was on Earth 1. Everyone but Kara. I just couldn't locate the difference.

When I made my way back to STAR, Cisco had something amazing to share. I could tell.

"Dude! I think I have a way for you to get to earth three." He said as I changed into Barry clothes.

"Really?"

"Yeah. And me and Caitlin are coming"

"Seriously! That's amazing!"

He ran me through the process. Pretty complicated but it would work. Our only issue was Caitlin.

We called her from the STAR Labs phone.

"Hey Caitlin! Get over here now." Cisco shouted and hung up. We laughed. He made it sound so important when it was nothing.

"CISCO!" She shouted walking in.

"What?" he replied

"Is this another prank because if it is I am going to go."

"No it is important. Just no that urgent"

"Fine what now?"

"Barry misses this girl. You've probably heard he mentioned. Her name is Kara Danvers. Oddly enough, she is only present in Earth-3. Her entire foster family is this present in this world with no recollection of who Kara is. He even talked to her sister Alex." Cisco said.

"So let me guess before I open that file behind you. We are going to jump to world three, leaving the world 3 versions of us here."

"How?"

"I can hear you from a mile down the hallway."

"Oh..." I said "Well are you coming?"

"What's to loose?"

"Yes!" Cisco and I high fived

Cisco ran out of the room to start to build a device that would transport all three of us to ''Kara's World''

Caitlin and I said down and watched him run around the lab from behind the soundproof glass.

"So tell me about Kara." she aasked

"Well uhh we were really close back in the eighth through eleventh grade. We went to summer camp together so we could spend our last time together. It was an astronomy camp. Something she knew everything about. I would catch her staring at the sky and stars or doodling an S inside a diamond prism shape on the corner of her papers occasionally. The superman S" I said

"Wait. Who now?"

"Wait are you saying you don't know who Superman is?" I asked

"Nope"