BEST. TEAM UP. EVER. 2.0

Barry's POV

"CISCO" I shouted running into my apartment.

"Do you have the new version of the mini transporter machine you can use for us?"

"What. Yes. But what? Were leaving without Caitlin?"

"No. We are coming back. An we need to contact the legends. Again"

"One sec... Gideon, transport a message to the Legends' Gideon. The message must read; "Dear Legends, we are in need of your assistance. AKA Best team up ever 2.0. Please meet us on Earth-3, January 19th in the year of 2017. Thank you, Cisco Ramon, Team Flash" . " Cisco opened his laptop and fired up Gideon.

"Yes Cisco. The message has been sent"

"Thanks Gideon! And there its done Barry"

"Great. Now lets go before Caitlin finds out were gone."

"Yeah." He said placing the new gadget on his arm. It just opened a breach. Why wasn't this done when I needed it to be to get here easier.

As we went through the portal, it took a few tries. And by a few I am talking like 25.

We finally got back to Earth-1. Because when we looked at a map, Star Labs still existed and wasn't torn down.

I called felicity on my cell phone.

"Hey Barry what's up on E3?"

"Oh nothing much. Me and Cisco are just waiting for you to meet us at the STAR Labs airhanger on Earth-1" I said casually while Cisco laughed in the back.

"SINCE WHEN HAVE YOU BEEN ON EARTH ONE?" She screamed into the phone with excitement.

"Uh since like two seconds ago"

"Okay. I will get Oliver and we will meet you..." She said. Then she stopped and hung up the phone. I had picked up Cisco (who was surprisingly light) and ran to Starling city. Right to inside the Arrowcave. And somehow, he managed not to catch on fire.

"You ready?" I asked putting Cisco down.

"Barry! Cisco!" She said hugging us.

"Felicity?" Oliver shouted.

"Oh um Oliver. Come down. Before they're out of here in a flash" She said almost giving it away.

"Okay the only time you make the worst puns ever is when Barry is around and because he and Cisco love them"

"Well I guess that surprise didnt go as planned." I said acting sad

"Good to see you both again. Where's Caitlin"

"Oh just on Earth-3. No biggie" Cisco said as if it were no big deal

"So how's Central City since I said that they were safe and I was to go help another city in another universe?" I asked.

"At first, they were a bit dissapointed and the police were upset because they were given a lot of pressure to do as well as you but they've coped. And no metas anywhere!" Oliver said slumping back in a rolling chair.

"Well how's the Arrow's job"

"Surprisingly inactive"

"Well you want some activity?"

"What are we up against?"

"That's the thing. You need to come to 3 with me"

"I'm sorry I already said yes" Felicity interrupted putting her hands in the air

He just gave her a 'are you kidding me?' look but then said "I'Ve got nothing better to do."

"BEST TEAM UP EVER 2.0!" Felicity screamed as Cisco opened the breach. Lets just hope Felicity and Oliver would be okay.

~

Nope. I was wrong. Once again, Felicity could not talk properly and was vomiting every ten seconds. Oliver however was fione

"I see someone still isn't good with space travel" Cisco said towards Felicity.

"Lifneis sjeman Xeor" She tried to say then covered her mouth.

We all laughed because we were experiencing some of the many stories Cisco told us about her first time travel incident.

"The legends should be arriving at the DEO soon."

"Ooh what's that" Felicity said finally recovering from her speech problem. Not the vomiting though. She spewed right after asking the question.

"Well um... It's where I work. With Supergirl. Who is why I brought you all together again" I responded.

They nodded as they followed me to the DEO. Of course, I ran each of them out there individually but it was a lot faster than going all together.

"This is the DEO Felicity" I said leading her over to the airhanger.

"And the legends should be arriving any second now" Cisco said using his Vibe glasses.

And then came the legends. Followed of course by a crew of security guards.

"Barry! Who are these people." Alex asked me from behind.

"The people I said could help us Agent Danvers. This is team Arrow, and team legends" He said.

"Lower your weapons! and next time a warning please Barry" She said walking back inside. We all laughed as soon as the door closed behind her. She could be very strict when at work.

As the legends got off their spaceship, we all walked inside the DEO towards one of the conference rooms.

"Agent Danvers! We need you and Hankerdoodle and Lucy in the conference room" I shouted "Oh and Winn"

They all took a seat at the long table and I stood up.

"Um well thanks for coming for those of you from my original earth. We have a slight problem. We have lost Supergirl." I said standing up.

They were all shocked.

"Agent Danvers could you please explain the weapon used on Supergirl"

"Gladly. Supergirl is immune to every substance found on the periodic table of elements aside from one. Krypton. She was shot with a dart containing Krypton in the arm while on a date with Barry. Them two mysterious black cloaked figures flew her away. We need your help to get Supergirl back and to defeat this unknown creature. Do we have a plan?" She explained showing a chart describing the dart.

They all nodded their heads.

"So where do we start to look" Lucy asked.

"Good question. And that paranormal activity today in the desert and outside here from 1:34 to 2:52 was me and Cisco." I added.

We all walked towards the main computer system as started looking for any signs of Kara.