Sue Sylvester

Kara's POV

I was so mad at Barry right now. But something was keeping me at McKinley. I knew Sue was still roaming these very halls.

I used my X-ray vision to search each classroom. She was in none of them. Then I came across her office. I looked in and found Sue curled up behind her desk.

"Miss Sylvester I know you're in here." I said opening the door.

She didnt move.

"I can see you. I have x-ray vision" I told her. She then stood up and sat back in her chair.

"I see you have discovered yourself after graduating a year early brainy"

"H-How'd you know it was me?"

"Trust me a bottle of dye or bleach or whatever you use doesn't change everything Marley."

"That's not actually my name. It's Kara. But listen Sue, you need to stop. You disbanded the McKinley High Glee Club. Yes they may have still continued not under McKinley's name but that is no reason to keep going after them. We all need to move on from things like I have"

"Well I see that Warbler is still chasing girls"

"Okay now Barry... Sebastien... Whatever you want to call him is a great guy. We both came to Ohio under aliases! Now Sue. You need to stop!"

"No!" She screamed. "You do." She said holding a gun.

"Bullets don't work on me Sue!"

"These aren't regular bullets. They are custom Krypton bullets. The perfect weapon that will kill anyone. Alien or human." She said pulling the trigger

"SUE!" I shouted at her flying for a punch. I missed.

"KARA ZOR-EL your days end today" she shot a bullet. Grazed my shoulder. Argh.

We had a pretty epic battle if I do say so myself. Mostly missing but I did get her in the face a few times.

"Kara. Stop this madness. Just let me kill you!" She shouted

"And give up that easy? I don't think my cousin would agree..."

"Who cares! I am going to take down this glee club if it destroys me."

That's when I finally got a clear shot at her lower back. I punched it so hard I heard a crack. Nothing major but I'm pretty sure I just have her a minor injury.

I took her to we chair and duck taped her to it. Then the wheels to the floor. She was wrong.

"Sue. This isn't you. I know that you had to have been influenced by Rozz."

"No. LET ME GO!" she cried.

"Sue. Face it no one is going to hear you."

"BECKY!" she then screamed. I tuned to see a more mature version of the little Becky I knew from my McKinley days.

"I am queen bee and I sting like a bitch!" She said.

"Yeah. Nice try. This McKinley girl is way tougher than she looks." I said.

I may have then had a little play fight with Becky just to make her feel good then pinned her to the wall. Literally I used an entire pack of pushpins plus duck tape.

"Now give it up Sue! Just promise me you will never harass the New Directions ever again and I will let you and your little bee go!" I said.

"Not without a fight" She said breaking free from the chair.

She got me good this time. A bullet right to the chest. Then something saved me. I seen a red flash right before my eyes. Barry?

Then the rest was black.

Barry's POV

I heard Kara and Sue fighting as soon as I ran five miles from the school.

"Kara" I stated as I ran back to save her.

I walked in on Becky being taped and pinned to the bulletin board, and Sue and Kara drastically fighting. Sue held a gun. I seen the bullets on her fancy casing. They were infused with krypton. I knew it from the green shimmer.

"KARA!" I shouted running to get the bullet.

But it still made damage. She was knocked out. And bad too.

Her last words were Barry. I carries her over to the chairs and then turned to Sue. But for the girl of steel, she weighs the same amount as a girl made of steel would. Ironic?

"Sue why are you doing this?"

"To make sure the new directions die for good"

"Why though"

I finally convinced her to sit and we talked it out. She was truly mad at herself.

I then seen her do something I really wished I hadn't witnessed.

"Thank you Barry. But I really can't stick around. It's for my own good" She said taking the gun to her head. Then the final gunshot rang through the entire school.

"Sue" I said as her dead body fell off the chair and on to the floor.

Then the entire new directions came running towards the office. I quickly pulled my mask back on and then stood to face them.

"Sue killed herself" I said. They still haven't spoken a word since they came in.

"And Supergirl?" Mr Shue asked realizing her body was on the chairs.

"I don't know. Miss Sylvester tried to kill her but then I got the krypton bullet out before it made serious damage." I said.

They all came over and I may have shed a few tears. Thkugh their re-encouragement was sweet and all, it didn't change the face that she might be dead. Once again, Barry Allen was late.

"Come on I need to get to Cisco and back to National City." I picks up the body and brought it to Cisco in the auauditorium

He analyzed it. "Hey, she is in a coma. You need to run her back to National City and to the DEO right now if you ever want to see her again alive. We"ve got it covered back here" Cisco stood up.

That's when I ran as fast as I could without time travelling or earth jumping. I needed to see her at least once more.